region basketball standings

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

Re: region basketball standings

by J1871 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:18 pm

jstrick,

Thanks for posting what you have. It clears things up a little. You are correct, Northside did not have a girls varsity this year. Last regular season game for PCA is tomorrow @ Calhoun. So far, only region losses for boys are one to Carolina and one to TSA. Girls only have one loss, to TSA.
J1871
Varsity

by dolphindan1 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:41 am

[quote=“docgibbons”]I honestly don’t think anyone else reads the forums anymore. I’d like to know some info about 1-A varsity girls in the low state. there’s hardly any info on Maxpreps - unless Dorchester, Patrick Henry, and Holly Hill have only played 2-3 games...[/quote]

Doc in girls its DA and then everyone else in that region....DA girls have lost 2 total games I believe, 1 in region not sure to who but my guess would be Colleton who is playing a 1a schedule but in 2A playoffs I believe...Cathedral girls are good too tops in their region I am sure...really not sure of the rankings in our region...DA, HHA and PHA maybe 1,2,3...thats a guess
dolphindan1
JV

by Old_School » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:31 am

Will the bracket be posted on Wednesday?
Old_School
Freshman

by FCS Sports Fan » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:12 pm

[quote=“Old_School”]Will the bracket be posted on Wednesday?[/quote]

Supposed to be. I'm refreshing the SCISA basketball page every so often.

Region 2-AAA wound up as follows:

Girls

FCS 8-0
WH 6-2
TB 4-4
OP 2-6
LMA 0-8

Boys

TB 8-0
LMA 5-3
OP 5-3
WH 2-6
FCS 0-8

FCS girls and TB boys won the tournament last night.
My expressed opinions in no way reflect the official position of Florence Christian School, it's staff, or it's administration.
FCS Sports Fan
Varsity

Previous

Return to SCISA