Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Feedfetcher and 7 guests

1A baseball finals

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

1A baseball finals

Postby wesley » Mon May 13, 2013 8:48 am

King and Patrick Henry will kick off the best of 3 series in Estill today. Best of luck to both teams .
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Re: 1A baseball finals

Postby gly1231 » Mon May 13, 2013 9:39 pm

Game1

Patrick Henry 2
WW King 4
gly1231
Freshman

Postby CRASH37 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:45 pm

It was a fantastic setting for a 1A state championship game at the Patrick Henry Academy tonight. Patrick Henry Academy has one of the best baseball diamonds I think in all of the state. Both squads earned their right to play in the game and delivered a championship worthy performance. Both starting pitchers worked the full 7 innings in a pitcher's duel. There were some big plays and big hits for both teams.
The game was decided in the bottom of the seventh with the tying runs on base.
Both coaches are to be commended for a great job. Fan support was fantastic for both schools. The game reminded why I love the game of baseball. I am sure that Tuesday night's game will be a down to the wire battle again.
CRASH37
Freshman

Postby CRASH37 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Congrats to WW King for earning this years state championship for SCISA A baseball.
WW King is a complete team with great pitching, great defense, and great hitting.
Also congrats are in order to a very good PHA squad.
PHA played good enough baseball to earn the state championship runnerup for the year.
PHA's Seniors will be greatly missed.
Their leadership and skill led the Patriots to a very successful season record and
they have a lot to be proud of.
PHA has captured 5 Region championships in a row.
Here is hoping that next season will continue the winning tradition.
It is very exciting to see the PHA 9th graders taking such a strong role in this years
squad.
Things look good for next year with the young talent coming up.
CRASH37
Freshman

Postby wesley » Wed May 15, 2013 9:42 am

Congratulations to King on their 13-3 victory and first baseball state championship in awhile. With 7 consecutive region 2 championships upstate SCISA 1A baseball is alive and well. Great job Knights
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Postby gastank » Mon May 27, 2013 12:41 am

future is bright for pha. maybe we can beat those upstate teams next year.
gastank
Freshman

Return to SCISA