2A Football

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

Re: 2A Football

Postby shakenbake » Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:11 pm

Thanks for the scoring totals panther ... thought about that and realized some teams played 8 games ... some 9 ... some 10 ... and some 11 ... Here are the scoring totals PER GAME rounded to the nearest whole number.

Teams ranked by offensive scoring per game...
Palmetto Christian (9 Gms) - 50 pnts per gm
HHC (9 Gms) - 39 pnts per gm
FCS (10 Gms)- 38 pnts per gm
THA (11 Gms) - 37 pnts per gm
Spartanburg Christian (8 Gms) - 34 pnts per gm
Northwood (10 Gms) - 31 pnts per gm
Calhoun (9 Gms) - 28 pnts per gm
TSA (9 Gms) - 17 pnts per gm

Teams ranked by defensive scoring per game...
FCS (10 Gms)- 17 pnts per gm
Calhoun (9 Gms) - 26 pnts per gm
Northwood (10 Gms) - 26 pnts per gm
HHC (9 Gms) - 31 pnts per gm
THA (11 Gms) - 37 pnts per gm
Spartanburg Christian (8 Gms) - 37 pnts per gm
Palmetto Christian (9 Gms) - 38 pnts per gm
TSA (9 Gms) - 39 pnts per gm
shakenbake
Freshman

Re: 2A Football

Postby shakenbake » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:29 pm

My SCISA Games of the Week.
The game's I most want to see.

3A - Orangeburg Prep / Hammond The Skyhawks have improved and this is far from a sure thing for the Indians. Then there is the nasty weather factor. OP is home and wants another crack at WH, they may look past Hammond. This may come down to who wants it most and this is a great game for an upset, nevertheless My pick ... OP

2A - HHCA / PCA Another re-match If the score stays down HHCA for sure if the score goes up who knows. The weather is not conducive to a high scoring game tonight. BB beat HHCA with a key player and an option attack ... PCA is similar in that regard. There could be an upset in the making here, but I don't think so. My Pick ... HHCA

1A - Colleton Prep / Dillon Christian This is one of the best match ups on paper. Both have wins over Holly Hill ... but Colleton Prep is just a little more versatile offensively and played a slightly better schedule This is pretty much a toss up on paper, but My pick ... Colleton Prep

Honorable Mention Game
WH / LM After all the buzz on the board that LMA should have lost and CN should have won and vice versa. I'm curious how that might affect tonight. This game isn't likely to be close except for the fact that LMA team is a tough bunch that will fight and now has something to prove. I won't be surprised if this is closer than Doodles spread. Still, WH is the best in the league this year. My pick ... WH

Go ahead post! What is(are) your game(s) of the week?
shakenbake
Freshman

Previous

Return to SCISA