Scores from week 11/28

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

Re: Scores from week 11/28

Postby gweebons » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:07 am

ACS Lions wrote:Anderson Christian beat Cathedral 59-22, but honestly, it wasn't even that close.

yea, 3 of their starters played in the North South all star football game earlier that day and were not allowed to participate. I'm sure it'll be closer next time
gweebons
Freshman

Postby ACS Lions » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:55 pm

gweebons wrote:
ACS Lions wrote:Anderson Christian beat Cathedral 59-22, but honestly, it wasn't even that close.

yea, 3 of their starters played in the North South all star football game earlier that day and were not allowed to participate. I'm sure it'll be closer next time

Maybe. The three you were talking about didn't start, but they came in about 3:00 minutes into the game. After that, they played the whole game, but it didn't really matter.
ACS Lions
Freshman

Postby gweebons » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:32 am

ACS Lions wrote:
gweebons wrote:

Maybe. The three you were talking about didn't start, but they came in about 3:00 minutes into the game. After that, they played the whole game, but it didn't really matter.

Wow!! y'all must have reloaded this year! I thought y'all lost 4 starters from last year? anyway, good luck and i hope y'all have another deep run in the playoffs
gweebons
Freshman

Postby dolphindan1 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:18 pm

ACS Lions wrote:
gweebons wrote:

LOL...if you dont think missing 3 starters most of the week to prepare for the game and then walk in after the game already started wasnt a distraction and didnt contribute to that score then your delusional....Play them again when they had full time to prepare and are mentally ready at tip off....Not saying Cathedral would win but I can bet that the score would be a lot closer.
dolphindan1
JV

Previous

Return to SCISA