Bryce Thompson no longer at Ben Lippen

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

Bryce Thompson no longer at Ben Lippen

Postby HawkTalk » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:10 am

Interesting development. The State newspaper is reporting that Bryce Thompson is no longer enrolled at Ben Lippen, and is in search of a school to finish out his high school career for his senior season.

http://www.thestate.com/sports/high-sch ... 34663.html
HawkTalk
Freshman

Re: Bryce Thompson no longer at Ben Lippen

Postby tb66 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:32 am

I've heard he'll go back to Dutch Fork if he can get eligible to play in the fall, which could be an issue. If not Dutch Fork, I'm not sure where he would go.
tb66
Freshman

Postby HawkTalk » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:59 pm

Not sure what issues keep causing him to bounce from school to school, but I hope he gets them resolved. It would be a shame to see this much talent go to waste. Hope he reconsiders the whole Virginia Tech thing, and maybe decides to stay closer to home -- at USC.
HawkTalk
Freshman

Postby HarisKoi » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:39 am

Bryce Thompson is looking for a new school to finish his high school career.

Thompson announced Thursday that he would be transferring from Ben Lippen for his senior season.

“I would like to thank all of my teammates for the memories and great times we had,” Thompson posted on Twitter. “I would also like to thank Coach (Derrick) White and Coach (Scott) Jones throughout my time attending Ben Lippen.”

Ben Lippen coach Derrick White said Thompson is no longer enrolled at the school.

“I wish him the best of luck in the future,” White said. “He is a great talent and hope for nothing but the best for him.”
HarisKoi
Freshman

Return to SCISA