BEAUFORT ACADEMY HIRES FORMER BEAUFORT HEAD COACH CLIFFORD

This forum is for the South Carolina Independent High School Association League. Discuss the top players, teams and games from around the state for the top private schools.

BEAUFORT ACADEMY HIRES FORMER BEAUFORT HEAD COACH CLIFFORD

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:13 pm

FORMER BEAUFORT HEAD FOOTBALL COACH MARK CLIFFORD WHO RECENTLY RETIRED FROM BEAUFORT HIGH SCHOOL AFTER 14 SEASONS WAS NAMED THE NEW HEAD FOOTBALL COACH AT BEAUFORT ACADEMY. I AM SO HAPPY FOR COACH CLIFFORD THAT HE IS STAYING IN THE BEAUFORT AREA. BUT I WILL REALLY MISS HIM AT BEAUFORT HIGH SCHOOL. COACH CLIFFORD ONLY HAD 3 LOSING SEASONS IN HIS 14 YEARS AS BEAUFORT'S HEAD FOOTBALL COACH.

I LOOK FOR HIM TO MAKE BEAUFORT ACADEMY IN TO A SCISA POWERHOUSE. I WISH HIM THE BEST OF LUCK. HE IS A GREAT GUY.

HERE IS THE WRITE-UP FROM LOWCOSPORTS: https://lowcosports.com/2018/02/16/hsfb ... -clifford/

I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE POST THIS ON THE SCISA BOARD. I WAS WONDERING WHAT EVERYONE THINKS ABOUT THIS HIRE? I THINK BEAUFORT ACADEMY IS GETTING A GREAT COACH. I THINK COACH CLIFFORD WILL DO AWESOME AT BA. I WILL DEFINATELY MISS HIM BEING AT BEAUFORT HIGH SCHOOL BUT I WISH COACH CLIFFORD THE BEST OF LUCK AT BEAUFORT ACADEMY.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to SCISA