[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - Everyone that attended the landrum & McCormick game

Everyone that attended the landrum & McCormick game

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

Re: Everyone that attended the landrum & McCormick game

Postby 1A football king » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 pm

i never said it would be a blowout? if you read my prediction i said i expect landrum to win a close game. ive praised mccormick in all of my posts. i said i expect landrum to win by about 10 points which is about how much landrum was leading by the whole game. if your gonna call me out on something i said at least know what i said. and the refs called a lot of fouls on mccormick because they played more aggressively than landrum. there were bad calls. but that happens in high school games. personally i don't think the refs decided the outcome.
1A football king
Freshman

Postby gameseeker » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:26 pm

Okay, everyone I'll take the die part back, but just got caught in up in the moment.You can see how that could affect an adult mind, just picture that game doing that to the kids.I do apologize for the die line..
gameseeker
Freshman

Postby Warriors15 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Always something the kids got outplayed by landrum kids is the bottom line. Landrum was just better.
Warriors15
Freshman

Postby gameseeker » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Warriors 15,you are in your own world,out played never, even the players from Landrum admit they had to play that game, but guess what it don't mean s*** if you dont get to COLUMBIA ON THE 3RD.So write whatever you desire :lol:

Holla then dog!!!
gameseeker
Freshman

Postby Warriors15 » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:56 pm

We got beat in the first round so got to pull for only team in our region left. Btw landrum is just as good if not better than GF. Who have they played?????? No one. Landrum played a heck of a non region schedule. Do your research
Warriors15
Freshman

Postby gameseeker » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:01 pm

Warriors 15,you should get off that who play who, I thought you would after that 50 pt game.It's not whom you played but its who you are playing ,its a new ball game!! :evil: Just put that D on it.
gameseeker
Freshman

Postby 1A football king » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 pm

1A football king
Freshman

Postby cavaliereagle » Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:05 am

Wanted to be a Red Devil.
MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman