[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - Great Falls wins Back To Back!

Great Falls wins Back To Back!

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

Great Falls wins Back To Back!

Postby gamecockboy12 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:02 pm

Congratulations to The Great Falls Red Devils for winning back to back state championships! Defeated Johnsonville 79-61!
gamecockboy12
Freshman

Re: Great Falls wins Back To Back!

Postby Total Dominance » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:18 pm

UNDOUBTEDLY, the most dominant team in 1A! Their performance today was very impressive. There are absolutely no weak links among the starting five. Congratulations to a team that is most deserving of yet ANOTHER state championship.

10 state championships (’71, ’81, ’91, ’96, ’10, ’11, ’15, ’16, ’17, ’18)
and counting...

Total Dominance
All-American

Postby bocephus992001 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Thanks guys.These seniors finished their high school career with a 111 and 8 record with 4 trips to State and back to back titles.
bocephus992001
Freshman

Postby 1A football king » Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:52 am

congratulations to great falls. great team. didn't get to see much of the game online although i did watch a little. been out of town so unfortunately couldn't make it to the game. had a feeling great falls would win it since the beginning of the year. great way for xavier holmes to end his high school career. anyone know if he's playing in college and where if he is? and i also want to say i see a very bright future for #21 jamarcus culp i believe his name is. only a sophomore i think. great ball player.
1A football king
Freshman

Postby Carolina_Garnet » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:58 am

King according to Coach Smith Xavier is not sure what route he will take in college. He may go JC or may not and you're right his name is Jamarcus and if you know anything about GF Football and Basketball you may remember his brother James Culp .
Carolina_Garnet
Freshman

Postby 1A football king » Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm

i do remember hearing about james playing basketball in either 04 or 05. or maybe both actually. i remember hearing about a comeback in the 4th quarter against hemingway in the state championship that he led in one of those years. i never played against him as far as i know. i only played football and we only played gf my sophomore year in 01. not sure if he played then or not. but i do remember hearing about him for basketball. did he play in college?
1A football king
Freshman

Postby cavaliereagle » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 pm

Congrats!
MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:34 pm

Rumor has it Smith intends to retire. I certainly hope not. He's had an unbelievable run.
MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball