BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/3/2013

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/3/2013

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 pm

MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BBALL TEAM LOST TO THE SUMMERVILLE GREENWAVE 69-47 AND THEN BEAT ASHLEY RIDGE 49-46 IN A KEY REGION 8 4A GAME THIS PAST WEEK. I HAVE TO SAY THAT SUMMERVILLE HAS A REALLY GOOD BOYS BBALL TEAM. THEY DID TAKE A TOUGH LOSS TO BLUFFTON THE OTHER DAY BUT THEY WILL STILL PROBABLY WIN REGION 8 4A. AS FOR THE ASHLEY RIDGE GAME....THIS WAS A BIG WIN BY BEAUFORT. BEAUFORT IS NOW TIED WITH ASHLEY RIDGE FOR 4TH PLACE IN REGION 8 4A WITH 2 REGION GAMES REMAINING. THE TOP 4 TEAMS IN REGION 8 4A MAKE THE 4A PLAYOFFS. BEAUFORT HAS BEATEN ASHLEY RIDGE BOTH TIMES THAT THEY HAVE PLAYED THEM SO THE EAGLES HAVE THE TIE BREAKER IF THEY FINISHED TIED. BEAUFORT'S BOYS ARE NOW 13-8 OVERALL AND 3-5 IN REGION 8 4A.

AS FOR BEAUFORT'S GIRLS BBALL TEAM THE MISERY CONTINUES. BEAUFORT'S GIRLS BBALL TEAM LOST TO SUMMERVILLE 67-31 AND THEN LOST TO ASHLEY RIDGE 45-26. BEAUFORT'S GIRLS ARE NOW 1-20 OVERALL AND 0-8 IN REGION 8 4A.

NEXT UP FOR BOTH BEAUFORT'S TEAMS IS A REGION 8 4A MATCH-UP AT HOME AGAINST COLLETON COUNTY ON TUESDAY FEB. 5TH. THIS IS A KEY GAME FOR BEAUFORT'S BOYS AS THEY PROBABLY NEED TO WIN BOTH OF THEIR REMAINING GAMES TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Re: BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE 2/3/2013

Postby kaney2021 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:55 am

I like basketball, but I'm not passionate about it. However, if you are, you can use that passion to start your own website based abound the subject of basket ball. Many basketball fanatics, visit websites all the time, not realizing the owner of that site is somebody just like them, who loves the sport, and decided to earn a living off of it.
[url=http://www.cricandcric.com/sites/cricinfo.html]cricinfo.com
[/url]
kaney2021
Freshman

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball