WHALE BRANCH-C.E. MURRAY PLAYOFF GAME 2/19/2013

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

WHALE BRANCH-C.E. MURRAY PLAYOFF GAME 2/19/2013

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:08 am

WELL SINCE MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM IS ALREADY OUT OF THE 4A BBALL PLAYOFFS I DECIDED TO WATCH THE WHALE BRANCH-C.E. MURRAY 1A PLAYOFF GAME TONIGHT. WHALE BRANCH IS ACTUALLY CLOSER TO MY HOUSE THEN BEAUFORT HIGH IS. I PULL FOR ALL OF BEAUFORT COUNTY TEAMS TO DO WELL.

AS FOR THIS GAME. IT WAS AN EXCITING GAME TO WATCH. WHALE BRANCH LOVES TO RUN THE FLOOR AND THE WARRIORS HAVE SOME GOOD BBALL PLAYERS. THEY ARE VERY ATHLETIC. WHALE BRANCH LED FOR MOST OF THE 1ST 3 QUARTERS BUT C.E. MURRAY TOOK THE LEAD IN THE 4TH QUARTER AND PLAYED WHALE BRANCH CLOSE THRU OUT THE GAME. THIS WAS THE 3RD ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS. SO BOTH TEAMS ARE PRETTY GOOD.

WHALE BRANCH HELD ON AND BEAT C.E. MURRAY 67-60 TONIGHT TO MOVE ON TO THE 1A LOWER STATE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME AGAINST THE WINNER OF THE CARVERS BAY-JOHNSONVILLE GAME ON SATURDAY IN FLORENCE. I AM PULLING FOR THE WHALE BRANCH WARRIORS BOYS BBALL TEAM TO BRING HOME THE 1A STATE TITLE. IT WAS NICE TO SEE THE GYM PACKED TONIGHT. THERE WERE FANS FROM BEAUFORT HIGH SCHOOL, BATTERY CREEK HIGH SCHOOL, AND OF COURSE WHALE BRANCH THERE HELPING CHEER ON THE WARRIORS TO THE WIN. MOST OF BEAUFORT COUNTY WILL BE PULLING FOR WHALE BRANCH TO BRING HOME THE STATE TITLE.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Devonte Holloman is 5-6 after his 1st Season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
I have attended 567 Beaufort Football Games and that includes 3 years of playing for Beaufort.
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball