BEAUFORT EAGLES BBALL UPDATE 2/19/14

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT EAGLES BBALL UPDATE 2/19/14

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:02 am

WELL I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO POST A BEAUFORT BBALL UPDATE IN A LITTLE WHILE BECAUSE I WAS WORKING STORM DUTY WITH MY JOB. THE WALTERBORO AREA GOT HIT HARD BY THE ICE STORM LAST WEEK AND WE HAD THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS WITHOUT POWER. I JUST GOT HOME LAST NIGHT AFTER A WEEK WORKING THE STORM.

OK AS FOR MY BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE. BEAUFORT'S BOYS BEAT COLLETON COUNTY 58-33 AND THEN LOST A VERY CLOSE GAME TO BLUFFTON 51-50. BEAUFORT'S BOYS FINISH UP THE REGULAR SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 18-5 OVERALL AND 6-4 IN REGION 8 4A. BEAUFORT'S BOYS BBALL TEAM FINISHED UP AS THE #4 TEAM FROM REGION 8 4A. BEAUFORT'S BOYS BBALL TEAM OPENS UP THE 4A PLAYOFFS AGAINST WANDO AWAY TOMORROW NIGHT.

AS FOR BEAUFORT'S GIRLS BASKETBALL TEAM. THE LADY EAGLES SEASON CAME TO AN END. BEAUFORT'S GIRLS BBALL TEAM FINISHED UP THE SEASON WITH A 65-32 LOST TO COLLETON COUNTY AND THEN LOST A CLOSE 45-37 GAME TO BLUFFTON TO END THE SEASON. BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM FINISHED UP THE YEAR WITH A RECORD OF 4-19 OVERALL AND 0-10 IN REGION 8 4A.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 109-60 after his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball