BEAUFORT AT WANDO-BBALL PLAYOFFS 2/20/14

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT AT WANDO-BBALL PLAYOFFS 2/20/14

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:13 pm

WELL MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BOYS BASKETBALL SEASON CAME TO AN END ON THURSDAY NIGHT AT WANDO. WANDO BEAT BEAUFORT 76-55 IN THE 1ST RD OF THE 4A BBALL PLAYOFFS.

I WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO THE WANDO BOYS BBALL TEAM ON THEIR WIN AND WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK IN THE REST OF THE 4A PLAYOFFS. WANDO IS THE BEST BBALL TEAM THAT I HAVE SEEN THIS SEASON. THE WARRIORS ARE VERY WELL COACHED AND HAVE SOME GOOD TALL PLAYERS.

MY BEAUFORT EAGLES IN THIS GAME PLAYED TERRIBLE FOR THE MOST PART. THEY MISSED A TON OF FREE THROWS AND MISSED SOME EASY BASKETS. I THOUGHT THAT THE COACHING WAS BAD ALSO. THE EAGLES LOOKED LIKE THEY WEREN'T PREPARED FOR THIS GAME AND THAT FALLS BACK ON THE COACHING STAFF.

I WAS ALSO DISSAPOINTED IN THE CROWD FROM BEAUFORT AND EVEN WANDO FOR THE MOST PART. I KNOW THIS GAME FELL ON A THURSDAY BUT THAT ISN'T A EXCUSE FOR BEING THERE SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM ESPECIALLY IN THE PLAYOFFS. THE WANDO STUDENT SECTION WAS LOUD BUT THE OVERALL CROWD WAS DISSAPOINTING.

I COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT BEAUFORT DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THEIR CHEERLEADERS THERE CHEERING ON OUR EAGLES. IT WAS AN OVERALL DISSAPOINTING NIGHT.

OK, NOW WITH MY RANTS OUT OF THE WAY. :mrgreen: :o :oops: :lol:. I DO WANT TO SAY CONGRATS TO MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM ON THE OVERALL GOOD SEASON. BEAUFORT'S BOYS FINISHED UP WITH A RECORD OF 18-6 WHICH IS ONE OF THE BEST RECORDS THAT THEY HAVE HAD IN A VERY LONG TIME. I HAD A GREAT TIME WATCHING THE GAMES THIS SEASON. HOPEFULLY MY EAGLES BBALL TEAMS WILL HAVE ANOTHER GOOD SEASON NEXT YEAR AND MOVE FURTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 109-60 after his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball