BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 11/30/16

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

BEAUFORT EAGLES BASKETBALL UPDATE 11/30/16

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:33 pm

THIS IS MY 1ST BEAUFORT BASKETBALL UPDATE OF THE 2016-17 SEASON. I THINK BOTH THE BEAUFORT LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM AND THE EAGLES BOYS TEAM WILL HAVE GREAT SEASONS. BEAUFORT'S BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM IS RANKED 8TH IN THE PRESEASON 4A POLL.

SO FAR THIS SEASON BEAUFORT'S BOYS BEAT BLUFFTON 67-31 LAST NIGHT TO OPEN UP THE 2016-17 SEASON. BEAUFORT'S BOYS ARE 1-0 ON THE SEASON.

BEAUFORT'S GIRL'S OPENED UP THE SEASON WITH 3 GAMES IN THE MILITARY MAGNET TOURNAMENT. THE LADY EAGLES BEAT ACADEMIC MAGNET 37-33, LOST TO CANE BAY 45-38 AND THEN FINISHED OUT THE TOURNAMENT WITH A WIN OVER GARRETT ACADEMY TECH 48-11. BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES THEN LOST TO BLUFFTON 50-45 LAST NIGHT. THE LADY EAGLES ARE NOW 2-2 ON THE SEASON.

NEXT UP FOR BOTH BEAUFORT BASKETBALL TEAMS IS A HOME GAME THIS FRIDAY NIGHT DEC. 2ND AGAINST ARCH RIVAL BATTERY CREEK. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO GREAT SEASONS BY BOTH BEAUFORT TEAMS.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 103-57 in his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball