CANE BAY AT BEAUFORT BBALL 1/20/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

CANE BAY AT BEAUFORT BBALL 1/20/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:15 pm

BOTH BEAUFORT BASKETBALL TEAMS CAME AWAY WITH 2 BIG REGION 8 4A WINS OVER CANE BAY LAST NIGHT. THEY EAGLE BBALL TEAMS NEEDED THESE WINS BADLY.

BEAUFORT'S BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM BEAT CANE BAY 69-54 LAST NIGHT TO IMPROVE TO 8-7 OVERALL AND 2-2 IN REGION 8 4A. THE EAGLES BOYS PLAYED MUCH BETTER THEN THEY HAVE BEEN AND SHOT BETTER ON THE FREE THROW LINE. BUT THEY STILL NEED SOME HELP ON DEFENSE AND DO A LITTLE BETTER ON THEIR FREE THROWS STILL. I STILL THINK THAT BEAUFORT NEEDS TO HAVE THEIR BIG MEN MATT GARAY AND DERON ROBINSON ON THE COURT TOGETHER FOR A LONGER TIME IN THE GAME. THIS IS A DANGEROUS COMBINATION AND WILL REALLY HELP ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL. THIS WAS A GOOD WIN BY MY EAGLES THOUGH!!!!

BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM BEAT CANE BAY 51-44 LAST NIGHT TO IMPROVE TO 11-7 OVERALL AND 1-3 IN REGION 8 4A. HOPEFULLY THIS WIN WILL HELP BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES GO ON A NICE WINNING STREAK IN THE REGION.

I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE MY BEAUFORT EAGLES BBALL TEAMS GET THE WINS LAST NIGHT!!!! NEXT UP FOR BOTH BEAUFORT BASKETBALL TEAMS IS ANOTHER BIG REGION GAME AGAINST COUNTY RIVAL HILTON HEAD AT HOME ON TUESDAY NIGHT JAN. 24TH.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 108-59 in his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball