COLLETON COUNTY AT BEAUFORT BBALL 1/31/17

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep basketball. Hoop it up.

COLLETON COUNTY AT BEAUFORT BBALL 1/31/17

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:26 pm

BEAUFORT'S BOYS LOST TO COLLETON COUNTY THIS PAST TUESDAY NIGHT 67-51. THE EAGLES CAME OUT FLAT IN THIS BIG REGION 8 4A GAME. I HATED TO SEE THAT. BEAUFORT'S BOYS MISSED A TON OF EASY LAYUPS AND MISSED ON A LOT OF THEIR FREE THROWS. HOPEFULLY THEY PRACTICED LAYUPS AND FREETHROWS THIS WEEK. BEAUFORT'S LEADING SCORER MATT GARAY HURT HIS ANKLE IN THIS GAME. I WISH GARAY A SPEEDY RECOVERY. BEAUFORT'S BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM FALLS TO 10-8 OVERALL AND 4-3 IN REGION 8 4A.

THE BEAUFORT LADY EAGLES BBALL TEAM GOT A MUCH NEEDED 44-33 WIN OVER COLLETON COUNTY THIS PAST TUESDAY NIGHT. THE LADY EAGLES PLAYED MUCH BETTER ESPECIALLY ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE OF THE BALL IN THIS GAME. BEAUFORT'S LADY EAGLES BASKETBALL TEAM IS NOW 12-9 OVERALL AND 2-5 IN REGION 8 4A.

NEXT UP FOR BOTH BEAUFORT BASKETBALL TEAMS IS ANOTHER BIG REGION 8 4A GAME AT HOME AGAINST BERKELEY TOMORROW NIGHT FEBRUARY 3RD.

UNFORTUNATELY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE THESE BIG GAMES. ONE OF MY AUNTS PASSED AWAY. I WILL BE ATTENDING HER FUNERAL SERVICES. PLEASE KEEP OUR FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. THEY WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford's Record 102-57 after his 13th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Return to S.C. Prep Basketball