GAME TONIGHT

Talk college football, hoops, Clemson, South Carolina, recruiting and more in this forum

GAME TONIGHT

Postby Woodruff Cheerleader » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:13 am

Anyone watching????????? Who's your pick?

I'm going GO....DUKE!!!!!!!!
Bone-Crusher: The Wolverine is a powerful animal, and has no trouble running down its victims.
Woodruff Cheerleader
JV

Re: GAME TONIGHT

Postby OLDFART51 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:13 pm

Going way out there on a limb are you Cheerleader? I'm pulling for the underdog....Butler
Defense is the name of the game, no matter what game is played. If the opposition doesn't score you can't lose.
OLDFART51
JV

Postby Chief Whoa » Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:25 am

My Blue Devils pulled it out, it was too close but we are the Champs!!
Chief Whoa
All-American

Postby Woodruff Cheerleader » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:21 am

Man WHAT A GAME!!!!!! Glad Duke won one for ACC, but I look for Butler to be back next year only losing 1 of their starters. Duke may not be back losing 4 of their starters. Didn't really think Butler could control the flow of the game against Duke like they had against other teams especially Michigan State, but they sure messed up the rhythm.
Bone-Crusher: The Wolverine is a powerful animal, and has no trouble running down its victims.
Woodruff Cheerleader
JV

Postby Chief Whoa » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Woodruff Cheerleader wrote:Man WHAT A GAME!!!!!! Glad Duke won one for ACC, but I look for Butler to be back next year only losing 1 of their starters. Duke may not be back losing 4 of their starters. Didn't really think Butler could control the flow of the game against Duke like they had against other teams especially Michigan State, but they sure messed up the rhythm.

The Blue Devils will be back, even if Singler goes pro, Nolan Smith has said he will return and we have two key non starting front court players returning add that along with sharp shooting transfer Seth Curry and the top PG recruit in the nation Kyrie Irving along with several other to be freshman wild cards and Duke very well may be preseason #1 and rightfully so! 8-)
Chief Whoa
All-American

Postby nishadds86 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:17 am

Tonight a ousame game will play in the IPL.Its a final match between mombie and changnie .
nishadds86
Freshman

Return to College Sports