The “Clemson Hater” Thread

Talk college football, hoops, Clemson, South Carolina, recruiting and more in this forum

Re: The “Clemson Hater” Thread

Postby Guvner » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:45 am

Cat, you seem infatuated with OSU - :roll:

Can you believe that Clemson is ranked #1 but it’s an underdog against my Tide?

OSU is right; Clemson is way overrated!
3-3 Stack said:
I’ll bet if y’all stopped calling Tacitus names, especially when he isn’t talking about race...
Guvner
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:15 pm

Remind us who started this thread. Are you saying that you’re sympathetic to those that hate Clemson, you change team affiliate avatars like the wind. You’ll be changing again after the Sugar Bowl.
    Image3A State Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby Tacitus » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:38 pm

[quote=“osu-grad”]
    [quote=“Tacitus”]Old friend, I can see that your skill with the English language has not improved.

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4384/367 ... 52b806.jpg

Your screw up was real and recent.

Now why would anyone believe that fake image of yours when I've already proven that you were not being truthful when you said that you "don't know Bevis". Oops. Bevis/Guvner (also proven) was the originator of the fake that you just posted, yet you claimed not to know "Bevis". What a joke.

[quote=“osu-grad”]Looks like Clemson is now a 2.5 point underdog. Did you want to argue that?Tacitus, did I spell overrated correctly?

Like I said, Clemson was a 6.5 point underdog during the last championship game. Ohio State was a 2.5 point underdog before their game with Clemson last season. How'd that work out for the odds makers?

I'm not only amazed that you spelled "overrated" correctly, I'm surprised that you have the gall to use it at all since you had to eat that crow last year when you used it against Clemson. Not too bright.
    One man with courage is a majority - Thomas Jefferson
    Tacitus
    All-American

Postby osu-grad » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Hey Tacitus/Partisan62, take that crap to the hidden forum where you spew all that Stormfront garbage. I know you know little of football but let’s at least agree that it will be a small upset should they beat Alabama, just like they upset Bama last year.

You think Dabo is doubling up on his mandatory prayer sessions? Like your hero Roy Moore recently said, “Let’s let God decide.”
    The very real war on Christianity is rooted in very real hatred of impotent atheists: Tacitus, May 20, 2014
    osu-grad
    All-American

Postby Tacitus » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:20 pm

[quote=“osu-grad”]....you spew all that Stormfront garbage.

Let's see you prove that blatantly dishonest statement above, Bucknut. All it takes is a link.

Truth is still a foreign concept to you, I see.

[quote=“osu-grad”]I know you know little of football but let’s at least agree that it will be a small upset should they beat Alabama, just like they upset Bama last year. You think Dabo is doubling up on his mandatory prayer sessions? Like your hero Roy Moore recently said, “Let’s let God decide.”

In addition to your dislike for Clemson, your hatred of Christians is also showing through. Why don't you save the social/political commentary for the day that you are brave enough to return to that other forum, and stick to college football here.
    Tacitus
    All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:11 pm

I'm on my way to Grove City Ohio, just outside of Columbus. Can't wait to converse with those Buckeye fans that have accepted their 31-0 loss. Not all Ohioans are Clemson Haters. But I have witnessed a Michigan fan wearing Wolverine apparel get embarrassed. Ohio State fans don't have any points to argue when I wear my "Clemson National Champion" apparel.
    Image3A State Champions
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby Tacitus » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:30 pm

[quote=“1 CAT FAN”]I’m on my way to Grove City Ohio, just outside of Columbus. Can’t wait to converse with those Buckeye fans that have accepted their 31-0 loss. Not all Ohioans are Clemson Haters. But I have witnessed a Michigan fan wearing Wolverine apparel get embarrassed. Ohio State fans don’t have any points to argue when I wear my “Clemson National Champion” apparel.

As much as I like to give them a hard time, most Ohioans are pretty good folks who happen to like college football as much as we do. Lots of good old country folk like us.

Ask the Buckeye fans who they will be pulling for in the CFP.
    Tacitus
    All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Got this from a disgruntled Ohio State fan while I was visiting family in Ohio. Please under 18 prohibited!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMpjWCDF5ygImage
      Image3A State Champions
      1 CAT FAN
      All-American

Postby osu-grad » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:06 am

188 yards offense? Really???

Told you so...

The very real war on Christianity is rooted in very real hatred of impotent atheists: Tacitus, May 20, 2014
      osu-grad
      All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:58 am

Clemson fans are not concerned about Urban Meyer having anxiety attacks.
        Unlike those Miami thugs who thought they had the swag back, #94 Da’Ron Payne has his priorities around his neck.
        Image3A State Champions
        1 CAT FAN
        All-American

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports