The “Clemson Hater” Thread

Talk college football, hoops, Clemson, South Carolina, recruiting and more in this forum

Re: The “Clemson Hater” Thread

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:26 pm

osu-grad wrote:Clemson is a 14 pt favorite over the Gamecocks this Saturday. Will Dabo force his players to pray enough to beat the spot this weekend?
    34-10 Mushamp did what Meyer was unable to do.
      Image3A State Champions
      1 CAT FAN
      All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:31 pm

Image3A State Champions
      1 CAT FAN
      All-American

Postby osu-grad » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:55 pm

How many forced prayer sessions will Dabo make his players attend in light of drawing Alabama?

Roll Tide!
      The very real war on Christianity is rooted in very real hatred of impotent atheists: Tacitus, May 20, 2014
      osu-grad
      All-American

Postby Tacitus » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 pm

[quote=“osu-grad”]How many forced prayer sessions will Dabo make his players attend in light of drawing Alabama? Roll Tide!

Aw, poor little Bucknut...tell us, who did Ohio State “draw” in the CFP? :shock:

Answer: no one, since those cracked nuts didn’t make the cut.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alaba ... n-rematch/

[quote=“osu-grad”]“Can’t wait to see the Hurricanes blow out the Tigers in the ACC championship game”

“Can you imagine Baker Mayfield shredding Clemson’s defense? I could.”

In what world does a team that is beat late season by an unranked Syracuse team make it to the playoffs? :roll:

All classic quotes from OSU earlier in this thread. Never a dull moment. Enjoy!
      We may yet get to see how Baker Mayfield does against Clemson; like OSU, Oklahoma hasn't fared very well against Clemson, have they?

Go Tigers!
      One man with courage is a majority - Thomas Jefferson
      Tacitus
      All-American

Postby osu-grad » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:25 pm

Hey, look who’s back... my good friend Partisan62 now posting under the name Tacitus! Good for you. Are you still spewing hate and that White Aryan garbage over on the now hidden PFT forum?

OSU had no business in the final 4. Losing to an unranked Iowa team disqualified them.

Then again, what business does an overrated Clemson have in the final 4? Especially after losing to Syracuse, a team that went 0-5 thereafter. Oh wait, their godly QB was hurt. Is that all it takes? I hope Bama then takes out Bryant early in the first quarter with a late hit. It will be worth the 15 yd penalty.

And you best pray with the others that you never have to face the likely Heisman Trophy QB... ;)
      The very real war on Christianity is rooted in very real hatred of impotent atheists: Tacitus, May 20, 2014
      osu-grad
      All-American

Postby Tacitus » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:40 pm

[quote=“osu-grad”]Hey, look who’s back... my good friend Partisan62 now posting under the name Tacitus! Good for you. Are you still spewing hate and that White Aryan garbage over on the now hidden PFT forum?

Anyone that says that I am spewing anything of the sort is being stupidly dishonest. It’s funny how these kind of prevaricating bloviators never produce any proof, isn’t it? No wonder you run and hide instead of participating on that “hidden” forum.

Now, cap your blowhole, friend...it’s only sports over here. Try to keep it that way. Your kind of false personal smears have no place on this side.

[quote=“osu-grad”]OSU had no business in the final 4. Losing to an unranked Iowa team disqualified them.

Then again, what business does an overrated Clemson have in the final 4? Especially after losing to Syracuse, a team that went 0-5 thereafter. Oh wait, their godly QB was hurt. Is that all it takes? I hope Bama then takes out Bryant early in the first quarter with a late hit. It will be worth the 15 yd penalty.

And you best pray with the others that you never have to face the likely Heisman Trophy QB... ;)

Win, lose or draw, Clemson has persevered and done so with integrity. They win by going toe to toe, not by sleazily “taking out” an opponent’s key player; interesting that that is where your mind goes.

We’ll see what happens on January 1, but it is a shame that we won’t get to roast some Bucknuts again in the playoffs this year. 31-0....what a beautiful memory.

As far as the “likely Heisman Trophy QB”, Clemson has a knack for dealing harshly with such hype. We’ll see.

Proud of the Tigers no matter what happens next.
      Tacitus
      All-American

Postby osu-grad » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:23 pm

[quote=“Tacitus”]Now, cap your blowhole, friend...it’s only sports over here. Try to keep it that way.

Wow, a bit of an overreaction Partisan? Don’t forget you’re a rare sight here. Remember the last time you associated Braxton Miller with the mug shot of some random beat up Black guy. You disappeared shortly after that disgusting slur.

[quote=“Tacitus”]Win, lose or draw, Clemson has persevered and done so with integrity.

Integrity? It’s a football game Partisan. If a team hasn’t been convicted of NCAA violations, everyone is playing under equal terms.

[quote=“Tacitus”]As far as the “likely Heisman Trophy QB”, Clemson has a knack for dealing harshly with such hype.

...dealing harshly with the likely Heisman Trophy winner? Please spare us...

You really need to focus on Alabama. It’s gotta burn you that they’re a 2 point favorite on the betting line today. Oh wait, don’t tell me... Clemson has God on their side...

I’d make a personal bet with you but Beaudiddley once told me that you don’t pay bets. That’s too bad for such a big talker.

[quote=“Tacitus”]Proud of the Tigers no matter what happens next.

You sound like a proud Tiger fan after you were a proud Gamecock fan.

When did you graduate from Clemson? I’m figuring 1990. How close am I?
      osu-grad
      All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:09 am

osu-grad wrote:OSU had no business in the final 4. Losing to an unranked Iowa team disqualified them.
        The number 31 has become synonymous with Ohio State...
          Losing by 31 that is! :lol:
          Image3A State Champions
          1 CAT FAN
          All-American

Postby osu-grad » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 am

Cat, why is Clemson supposedly #1 yet a 2 point underdog to Bama?

Partisan, did I spell overrated correctly?
          osu-grad
          All-American

Postby Tacitus » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 am

[quote=“osu-grad”]Wow, a bit of an overreaction Partisan? Don’t forget you’re a rare sight here. Remember the last time you associated Braxton Miller with the mug shot of some random beat up Black guy. You disappeared shortly after that disgusting slur.

Word to the wise: don't trust anything that this poster says. Most of what he spews is not true. A good example is the dishonest garbage he posted above. Let's call him on his little false smear: let's see you post a link to back up that garbage above, Bucknut. (watch him tuck tail and run away from that challenge).

[quote=“osu-grad”]...dealing harshly with the likely Heisman Trophy winner? Please spare us...
          You really need to focus on Alabama. It’s gotta burn you that they’re a 2 point favorite on the betting line today. Oh wait, don’t tell me... Clemson has God on their side...

Alabama was the favorite in last year's championship game as well, weren't they? We'll see.

[quote=“osu-grad”]I’d make a personal bet with you but Beaudiddley once told me that you don’t pay bets. That’s too bad for such a big talker.

And another dishonest post, folks. Once again, do not trust or believe what this poster says.

[quote=“osu-grad”]You sound like a proud Tiger fan after you were a proud Gamecock fan.When did you graduate from Clemson? I’m figuring 1990. How close am I?

You do realize that there are a lot of Clemson fans who didn't graduate from the school, don't you? I've always been a Clemson fan, never a Gamecock fan.
          See what I mean folks? Do not trust what he posts.
          Tacitus
          All-American

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports