Ohio State 48, Michigan State 3

Talk college football, hoops, Clemson, South Carolina, recruiting and more in this forum

Ohio State 48, Michigan State 3

Postby osu-grad » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:50 am

College football winners and losers: Auburn, Ohio State and the case for a two-loss playoff team

The path for a two-loss playoff participant looks quite a bit clearer after Saturday afternoon.

There’s the long-shot scenario in the Big Ten, which suddenly seems a bit more plausible after Ohio State smacked Michigan State, 48-3. Suppose the Buckeyes (8-2, 6-1 Big Ten) win out and demolish Michigan and Wisconsin (the latter in the Big Ten title game) along the way. If there’s enough tumult elsewhere — in addition to a Notre Dame loss last night, Ohio State could capitalize on an Oklahoma loss and Alabama reducing its remaining opposition to rubble — why couldn’t it happen?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/spo ... c1afba8e55
The very real war on Christianity is rooted in very real hatred of impotent atheists: Tacitus, May 20, 2014
osu-grad
All-American

Re: Ohio State 48, Michigan State 3

Postby 96fanatic » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:02 pm

[quote=“osu-grad”]Image

College football winners and losers: Auburn, Ohio State and the case for a two-loss playoff team

The path for a two-loss playoff participant looks quite a bit clearer after Saturday afternoon.

There’s the long-shot scenario in the Big Ten, which suddenly seems a bit more plausible after Ohio State smacked Michigan State, 48-3. Suppose the Buckeyes (8-2, 6-1 Big Ten) win out and demolish Michigan and Wisconsin (the latter in the Big Ten title game) along the way. If there’s enough tumult elsewhere — in addition to a Notre Dame loss last night, Ohio State could capitalize on an Oklahoma loss and Alabama reducing its remaining opposition to rubble — why couldn’t it happen?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/spo ... c1afba8e55[/quote]

ALABAMA is my favorite team since 1963
URBAN MEYER is my favorite coach.GO GET'EM BUCKEYES!
96fanatic
All-American

Re: Ohio State 48, Michigan State 3

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:06 pm

Urban Meyer just may retain his job now. Sorry, Florida Gators.
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Ohio State 48 Michigan State 3

Postby Ninelren » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:28 pm

Im not too confident in the Buckeyes right now. Im taking Michigan State 24-21, but I hope Im wrong.
Ninelren
Freshman

Ohio State 48 Michigan State 3

Postby Lindanoide » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:48 am

Im not too confident in the Buckeyes right now. Im taking Michigan State 24-21, but I hope Im wrong.
Lindanoide
Freshman

Return to College Sports