Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdsBot [Google], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests

LIAR IN CHIEF

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

LIAR IN CHIEF

Postby COWBOI777 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:51 pm

"I just wanted to take a minute to explain to everyone what we were able to achieve this week. In the face of looming deadlines that would have taken a big chunk out of everyone's bottom line, you know my top priority has been preventing a tax hike that would have hit 98 percent of all Americans in 2013, because the last thing middle-class families could afford now would be to pay upwards of $2,000 more in taxes this year. ... We've stopped that middle-class tax hike." --Barack Obama, who actually did hike taxes on most taxpayers

yeah he did. anybody under 30k a year will only pay $1300 or so more, what a hero!
]"Never give in, never, never; in nothing, great or small, large or petty,never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the overwhelming might of the enemy."Sir Winston Churchill
COWBOI777
All-American

Re: LIAR IN CHIEF

Postby cavaliereagle » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:45 pm

COWBOI777 wrote:"I just wanted to take a minute to explain to everyone what we were able to achieve this week. In the face of looming deadlines that would have taken a big chunk out of everyone's bottom line, you know my top priority has been preventing a tax hike that would have hit 98 percent of all Americans in 2013, because the last thing middle-class families could afford now would be to pay upwards of $2,000 more in taxes this year. ... We've stopped that middle-class tax hike." --Barack Obama, who actually did hike taxes on most taxpayers

yeah he did. anybody under 30k a year will only pay $1300 or so more, what a hero!

Yet, Penguin and Billy are singing his praises. :roll: :roll: :roll:
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby *Topcat* » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:58 pm

You have to admit.....the dude can tell a lie with the best. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
*Topcat*
All-American

Postby Woodruff Star » Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:36 pm

That's his common bond with Penguin and Billyboy.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Return to Beyond Sports