Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

A QUESTION

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

A QUESTION

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:22 pm

which would be the safer society to live in........number one or number 2 ????


#1
in america the only guns that were owned by citizens were revolvers, hunting rifles, and shotguns.

#2
America today


simply answer #1 or #2.........no discussion asked for........

I SAY.........#1
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman
 
Posts: 16486
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: A QUESTION

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Where would you rather live?

1. In a country that allows law abiding citizens to purchase firearms to protect themselves and open carry.

2. Or the U.S.A that Obama is going for.

I SAY 1
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
User avatar
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American
 
Posts: 5722
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: A QUESTION

Postby Woodruff Star » Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:56 am

For the record, Billy's new fascination with revolvers stems from his being duped at a gun show recently.

Also, I choose #2.

Now a question for billy...
What's wrong with the 1911?

It's a 101 year old gun.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman
 
Posts: 11498
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 am

Re: A QUESTION

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:13 am

Chief Shooting Bull wrote:Where would you rather live?

1. In a country that allows law abiding citizens to purchase firearms to protect themselves and open carry.

2. Or the U.S.A that Obama is going for.

I SAY 1


excellent...we agree !!!
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman
 
Posts: 16486
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: A QUESTION

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 am

Woodruff Star wrote:For the record, Billy's new fascination with revolvers stems from his being duped at a gun show recently.

Also, I choose #2.

Now a question for billy...
What's wrong with the 1911?

It's a 101 year old gun.


of course you choose #2........even though there are no smart reasons for choosing #2...........plenty of dumb ones, though............. ;)
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman
 
Posts: 16486
Joined: Sun May 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Re: A QUESTION

Postby beaudiddley » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:17 am

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
Woodruff Star wrote:For the record, Billy's new fascination with revolvers stems from his being duped at a gun show recently.

Also, I choose #2.

Now a question for billy...
What's wrong with the 1911?

It's a 101 year old gun.


of course you choose #2........even though there are no smart reasons for choosing #2...........plenty of dumb ones, though............. ;)


What that means friends.....is that billymac doesn't know any smart reasons.....only dumb ones.......but that goes right along with everything about billymac.......he has never know a lot of smart things......only a lot of dumb things.....
beaudiddley
Heisman
 
Posts: 13917
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Re: A QUESTION

Postby Woodruff Star » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 am

Kinda like how billyboy knows about Germany's economy, but has no knowledge or opinion on it. Lol

By the way billyboy, what you made is a logic flaw known as the "false dilemma". Sorry, but you lose.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman
 
Posts: 11498
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:20 am

Re: A QUESTION

Postby beaudiddley » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:37 am

Woodruff Star wrote:Kinda like how billyboy knows about Germany's economy, but has no knowledge or opinion on it. Lol

By the way billyboy, what you made is a logic flaw known as the "false dilemma". Sorry, but you lose.


He won't understand that......he only has 2 degrees......and I am pretty sure they were online degrees......
beaudiddley
Heisman
 
Posts: 13917
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 pm

Re: A QUESTION

Postby Chief Shooting Bull » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:50 am

Glad you agree Billy....you do realize that as a law abiding citizen I should be able to carry WHATEVER rifle, handgun, etc. I so choose with as large a magazine, clip as I feel necessary. I saw where you got duped at a gunshow, you bought a hi point didn't ya Billy. :lol:
The Gaffney Indians...17 time South Carolina State Champions!
User avatar
Chief Shooting Bull
All-American
 
Posts: 5722
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: A QUESTION

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:17 am

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:which would be the safer society to live in........number one or number 2 ????


#1
in america the only guns that were owned by citizens were revolvers, hunting rifles, and shotguns.

#2
America today


simply answer #1 or #2.........no discussion asked for........

I SAY.........#1

So Billy, are you saying these are the only guns that don't get out of their storage facilities and go hurt people? What, were they trained better than their counterparts?
3-3 Stack
All-American
 
Posts: 2401
Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:26 am

Next

Return to Beyond Sports

cron