Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BiLlYdAkIDd, Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests

Egypt on verge of anarchy

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

Egypt on verge of anarchy

Postby wesley » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:14 am

Egypt's army chief of staff and military minister says that the ongoing political unrest has driven the country to the brink of collaspe and anarchy.

Wasn't it our own little billie boo boo that proclaimed that social media and facebook would bring about the birth of a free open democratic Egypt where peace and love would rule?

And didn't he proclaim that the occupy wall street movement was going to force the banks and big business to change the way they did business?

And didn't he claim that his safeville-bullybusters-cyber pimp web app was going to sweep away all other methods of anti bulling, personal identy protection, and pimpin ?

So the next time he runs across some insane, inane, insipid looney left blog and posts it here; remember who and what you would be responding to and think about it!
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Re: Egypt on verge of anarchy

Postby 86Stang » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:33 am

Billie-boo-boo. I like it. That one should stick.
"If you're one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance."
Barack Obama on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 in a speech at the White House
86Stang
All-American

Postby Woodruff Star » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:24 pm

Lol well well well.

Once again billy, I told you so.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:27 pm

Don't forget.....billy boo boo gets his information from the voices he hears.......which may not be reliable.....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:12 pm

Egypt is building a democracy from a one man rule..........it is the toughest task and society can undertake.......and if it were not for social media, they would have never taken the first step.............don't even worry about safeville..............safeville is doing great...........big things coming very soon..........securing the internet takes a little time too..........probably the most difficult task in our society right now...........at least one of them.............
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:43 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:Egypt is building a democracy from a one man rule..........it is the toughest task and society can undertake.......and if it were not for social media, they would have never taken the first step.............don't even worry about safeville..............safeville is doing great...........big things coming very soon..........securing the internet takes a little time too..........probably the most difficult task in our society right now...........at least one of them.............

Looks like more voices from the billy cript have surfaced.....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby Woodruff Star » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:27 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:Egypt is building a democracy from a one man rule..........it is the toughest task and society can undertake.......and if it were not for social media, they would have never taken the first step.............don't even worry about safeville..............safeville is doing great...........big things coming very soon..........securing the internet takes a little time too..........probably the most difficult task in our society right now...........at least one of them.............

Blah blah blah.

I told you. French Revolution.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Postby COWBOI777 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:57 pm

FACEBOOK TO THE RESCUE!! :lol:
]"Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover there are other views."
William F. Buckley
COWBOI777
All-American

Postby cavaliereagle » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Billy Boo Boo :lol: :lol: :lol:
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:39 am

of course, what egypt is missing is you guys.........the jethro brigade............if you guys had been in charge since day 1 , it would be a flourishing democracy by now..........woodruff has even visited.........he knows exactly what to do......... :lol: :lol:
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Next

Return to Beyond Sports