Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BiLlYdAkIDd, Google Adsense [Bot] and 3 guests

The Adam Lanza Puzzle

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

The Adam Lanza Puzzle

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:33 am

there are pieces missing in the adam lanza puzzle...........first, i don't understand why the state police is with holding all information for this long.........there could be a logical explanation for it, but, i don't know what it would be after this long..........we are talking 2 months now, and they have released nothing......there is not going to be any trial on lanza..........i believe the evidence that was leaked is very accurate.........but, there is alot more about adam lanza that nobody has been told yet..............i have studied at length many of these mass killers and they all had common denominators that nobody is admitting Lanza had........for some reason..........of all the mass killers in recent years, this lanza is the one the ones that is way out there in left field..........he did some really strange stuff around other people........for example, he carried a brief case to school..........when he met someone in the hall he kneeled down and hid behind his brief case.........now, that is WAYYYYYYYY out there..........i've never known anyone that far out........but, they won't admit he was bullied........from my research, and from my life experience as a student and a board member, my belief is 100% of the time, any kid who acts this far out will be bullied................at least some.............there is no way he didn't get mocked...........no way.........there is no way students didn't discuss this behavior........no way.................and ridicule it..........it seems unavoidable considering his level of oddness..........
when you look at the evidence that has been leaked.....how could this be a surprise to anyone........anyone who knew lanza knew that he played violent video games all the time.........very seldom came out......and when he did, he was one strange cat........that couldn't interact with any other human being........who also did not want to be touched by another human being..........i saw this family friend tonight ( about 50 years old ) who said that nobody would have believed adam would have done this............REALLY ????.........just how weird and out there does someone have to be before you start thinking that this guy might do something like that ???..........from what i have seen ALL the signs were there...........FLASHING !!!!!!!!!!!.........why don't they just put it all out there ???.......
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Re: The Adam Lanza Puzzle

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:20 am

Why Billy, everyone on here knows the answer. They are waiting on you to give your report so they can make certain they don't miss ANYTHING! :lol:
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby 86Stang » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 am

It's called Asperger's Syndrome. Study it genius.
"If you're one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance."
Barack Obama on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 in a speech at the White House
86Stang
All-American

Postby Woodruff Star » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:00 am

86Stang wrote:It's called Asperger's Syndrome. Study it genius.

It can't be that short of an answer, stang.

Nope, the answer can only take another 4 or 5 billy-graphs to explain.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Postby bringthewood » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:14 am

I have already explained this.
bringthewood
Varsity

Postby beaudiddley » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:06 pm

I still say our own government may have been behind this shooting......and that's why details are so short.......just like everything else questionable that has happened since Obama became president.....his administration is like billy.....it does not answer questions.....their usual response is we are investigating this and will get back to you.....well they have been investigating the fast & furious gun running for over 2 years......and still haven't answered questions....or turned over the documents....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:17 pm

beaudiddley wrote:I still say our own government may have been behind this shooting......and that's why details are so short.......just like everything else questionable that has happened since Obama became president.....his administration is like billy.....it does not answer questions.....their usual response is we are investigating this and will get back to you.....well they have been investigating the fast & furious gun running for over 2 years......and still haven't answered questions....or turned over the documents....

Go watch the youtube video. It will OPEN your eyes!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQhdiqv3NN4
Last edited by 3-3 Stack on Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 pm

aspergers doesn't cause this kind of behavior.............that was just something some news reporter pulled out of his butt............that was discounted very early on..........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby 86Stang » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:30 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:

aspergers doesn't cause this kind of behavior.............that was just something some news reporter pulled out of his butt............that was discounted very early on..........

I have a nephew with it. Total disconnect with any kind of emotion. The kid fit the profile perfect. Don't believe everything you read.
"If you're one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance."
Barack Obama on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 in a speech at the White House
86Stang
All-American

Postby Woodruff Star » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:32 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:

You have it coexisting with SPD and they could...

Adam Lanza has been reported to have Asperger Syndrome, although not confirmed, and was a young adult who isolated himself. It is now also known that he had Sensory Processing Disorder.

New reports, including an investigative report on PBS Frontline, interviewed family and friends of Adam and Nancy Lanza, drawing a clearer picture of his life and the struggles of a mother trying to help her child.

Adam was diagnosed with Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) as a young child. The diagnosis is not always recognized by school districts. That can make it difficult to get the services to help the child.

Sensory Processing Disorder is a complicated disorder that presents differently in each child. For some any touch is painful, while others crave deep pressure to calm them. Simply transition from short sleeves to long sleeves can lead to a tantrum for some. Some of the difficulties can be Brushing hair, brushing teeth and even socks with a line over the toe can make the activity unbearable for some leading to tantrums.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Next

Return to Beyond Sports