Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], Partisan62 and 8 guests

No cheese for Boo Boo

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

No cheese for Boo Boo

Postby wesley » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:33 pm

When boo boo starts up his insane rants about sequester tomorrow remember........he'll be getting less government cheese from uncle sugar....... and that's a good thing! So ignore his rants........ and celebrate our good fortune! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Re: No cheese for Boo Boo

Postby Woodruff Star » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:30 pm

wesley wrote:When boo boo starts up his insane rants about sequester tomorrow remember........he'll be getting less government cheese from uncle sugar....... and that's a good thing! So ignore his rants........ and celebrate our good fortune! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:

Hey, he voted for the guy who in Nov 2011 said that he would make sure that the sequester would happen.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Re: No cheese for Boo Boo

Postby bringthewood » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 pm

Hades, if I had the budget knife the first thing I would do cut is 10% across the board. This 'catastrophe' will cut less than 1,5%. Then I would start the real cuts into the budget. [url][/url]
bringthewood
Varsity

Return to Beyond Sports