Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

New Poll - Read it and Weep

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

New Poll - Read it and Weep

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:46 am

new poll paints gun nuts and tea party nuts solidly in the corner..........

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Secti ... l-2013.pdf
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Re: New Poll - Read it and Weep

Postby beaudiddley » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:07 am

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:new poll paints gun nuts and tea party nuts solidly in the corner..........

Why on earth would anyone weep over a silly democratic poll......everyone knows it will probably change tomorrow......democrats flip flop wuth the wind....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby 86Stang » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:16 am

Wow they poll 1200 people out of 300,000,000 and say the majority of America. Who is stupid enough to believe this crap. Oh yeah Billy.
"If you're one of the more than 250 million Americans who already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance."
Barack Obama on Thursday, June 28th, 2012 in a speech at the White House
86Stang
All-American

Postby pluffmud » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 am

Wa..wa...wa..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
Who gives a flip?
On a related note, not sure if anyone except Lowcountry folks have paid attention to the political carnival we have endured down here for the last few months, but serial-clown Mark Sanford won the Republican runoff for 1st Congressional District. Since he does not pass the "do-not-vote-for-anyone-who-will-embarrass-the-state" test, I am seriously considering voting for the Democrat new comer in the general election.
pluffmud
Varsity

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:11 pm

beaudiddley wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:new poll paints gun nuts and tea party nuts solidly in the corner..........

Why on earth would anyone weep over a silly democratic poll......everyone knows it will probably change tomorrow......democrats flip flop wuth the wind....

morning joe is a republican........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:14 pm

pluffmud wrote:Wa..wa...wa..waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
Who gives a flip?
On a related note, not sure if anyone except Lowcountry folks have paid attention to the political carnival we have endured down here for the last few months, but serial-clown Mark Sanford won the Republican runoff for 1st Congressional District. Since he does not pass the "do-not-vote-for-anyone-who-will-embarrass-the-state" test, I am seriously considering voting for the Democrat new comer in the general election.

Do not be fool enough to vote democratic.......your reason for voting should be based on who is best qualified to represent the people of the district....and who best serves the views of the people......it should not be based on a person's love life or lack there of......what either candidate has done in the past should not be an embarrassment to you...or any other person in the state......there are no perfect people in politics.....nor are there perfect people running for office........Mark Sanford has always been a strong leader.......even though he has shown weakness in his private life......but then you are not voting for his private life.....at least he admitted his weakness and he is not gay......
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:17 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:

morning joe is a republican........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

But we know MSNBC does not report anything other than pro-democratic polls....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:20 pm

beaudiddley wrote:
Who gives a flip?

Do not be fool enough to vote democratic.......your reason for voting should be based on who is best qualified to represent the people of the district....and who best serves the views of the people......it should not be based on a person's love life or lack there of......what either candidate has done in the past should not be an embarrassment to you...or any other person in the state......there are no perfect people in politics.....nor are there perfect people running for office........Mark Sanford has always been a strong leader.......even though he has shown weakness in his private life......but then you are not voting for his private life.....at least he admitted his weakness and he is not gay......

Lyndsey Graham is gay......... :o .........you know it......... ;)
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:22 pm

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
beaudiddley wrote:
Who gives a flip?

Lyndsey Graham is gay......... :o .........you know it......... ;)

Oh....I'm sure you know with certainty......but I have only heard rumors......I'm not like that.....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby wesley » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:07 pm

According to may-ron obobo was going to take away all semi-automatic rifles , and pistols that would fire more than 10 rounds. All guns and magazines would be confiscated by Obooboo's storm troopers and we would be executed or imprisoned if we refused. And crazy Joe Biden was gonna make it happen by February! Remember how billiemae was creaming his jeans over his fascist wet dream?

Keep posting your liberal trash....... we all need a good azzclown laugh! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Next

Return to Beyond Sports