Rand Paul LOL!!!

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

Rand Paul LOL!!!

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Mon May 13, 2013 12:52 am

this is the only way that drip can beat hillary...........LOL !!!.........and benghazi isn't aimed at hillary >>>..........YEA !!!.........RIGHT !!!.......

Likely 2016 Republican candidate Sen. Rand Paul excoriated Clinton in a speech Friday in key campaign state Iowa, saying her role in the Benghazi episode "should preclude her from holding higher office."

if he is worth his salt wouldn't he believe that he is a better choice than her ???........wouldn't he be saying........make her run so i can show her and her kind what america approves of.........and doesn't.........only 1 problem........hes the drip.......not her............ ;)
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Re: Rand Paul LOL!!!

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon May 13, 2013 6:08 am

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:this is the only way that drip can beat hillary...........LOL !!!.........and benghazi isn't aimed at hillary >>>..........YEA !!!.........RIGHT !!!.......

Likely 2016 Republican candidate Sen. Rand Paul excoriated Clinton in a speech Friday in key campaign state Iowa, saying her role in the Benghazi episode "should preclude her from holding higher office."

if he is worth his salt wouldn't he believe that he is a better choice than her ???........wouldn't he be saying........make her run so i can show her and her kind what america approves of.........and doesn't.........only 1 problem........hes the drip.......not her............ ;)

I agree with him. We're in a war against terrorism. Benghazi was a terrorist act. She and odummer should be tried for war crimes.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon May 13, 2013 6:09 am

cavaliereagle wrote:
BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:this is the only way that drip can beat hillary...........LOL !!!.........and benghazi isn't aimed at hillary >>>..........YEA !!!.........RIGHT !!!.......

I agree with him. We're in a war against terrorism. Benghazi was a terrorist act. She and odummer should be tried for war crimes.

Jethro brigade psycho talk :roll:
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Mon May 13, 2013 9:03 am

I agree with Mr. Paul......in fact I said it before he did......Hillary should be barred from holding public office......her performance as Sec. of State is undisputable......she was probably one of the worst in history.....and was the first in my lifetime that had to leave office to avoid prosecution.....she claimed sickness to postpone testifing before congress for several weeks......then she wore thick eyeglasses so that no one could see her eyes when she was lying when she finally did testify.....and then she stated under oath....."what difference does it make" that 4 americans were murdered under my watch because I failed to send help while they were under attack.....this woman would be a worse embarassment to the office of president than Obama has been....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Mon May 13, 2013 9:07 am

LOL............why don't the jethros just say...........WE HAVE NO ONE THAT CAN BEAT HER !!!!!!!!!!..........LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Mon May 13, 2013 9:47 am

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:LOL............why don't the jethros just say...........WE HAVE NO ONE THAT CAN BEAT HER !!!!!!!!!!..........LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't liberals ever tell the truth.....instead of making stupid remarks.....
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby capnchaos » Mon May 13, 2013 9:53 am

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:LOL............why don't the jethros just say...........WE HAVE NO ONE THAT CAN BEAT HER !!!!!!!!!!..........LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

Remind me again the reason she stepped down?
capnchaos
JV

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 am

capnchaos wrote:

simple..........she is running for president in 2016.........that's why she stepped down..........members of administrations step down after 4 years on a regular basis..........catch up........
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Postby Absit Invidle1 » Mon May 13, 2013 10:10 am

..........members of administrations step down after 4 years on a regular basis..........catch up........

Especially if they know they are going to be investigated.
Did you raise concerns over Sara Palin for not finishing her term so she could run for another office?

"Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly and for the same reason."
Absit Invidle1
All-American

Postby capnchaos » Mon May 13, 2013 10:19 am

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:
capnchaos wrote:

simple..........she is running for president in 2016.........that's why she stepped down..........members of administrations step down after 4 years on a regular basis..........catch up........

Repeated lies often seep into weak minds as the truth. Keep toting that water jethro.
capnchaos
JV

Next

Return to Beyond Sports