Horrible News out of Batesburg

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

Horrible News out of Batesburg

Postby BiLlYdAkIDd » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 am

This morning a rising senior at Batesburg-Leesville was boating with friends on Lake Murray and some type of boating accident happened he was killed instantly. Both his mother and father are deployed right now in the military. My daughter was in the band with him and she tells me that he was as fine of a kid as you will ever meet anywhere. She and all of his friends are devastated. Say a prayer for his poor family. Bless their hearts.
BiLlYdAkIDd
Heisman

Re: Horrible News out of Batesburg

Postby capnchaos » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:22 am

Why would you ask everyone to say a prayer?
capnchaos
JV

Re: Horrible News out of Batesburg

Postby cavaliereagle » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:39 am

BiLlYdAkIDd wrote:This morning a rising senior at Batesburg-Leesville was boating with friends on Lake Murray and some type of boating accident happened he was killed instantly. Both his mother and father are deployed right now in the military. My daughter was in the band with him and she tells me that he was as fine of a kid as you will ever meet anywhere. She and all of his friends are devastated. Say a prayer for his poor family. Bless their hearts.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Return to Beyond Sports