DMX is DUI

Palmetto Football Talk’s Beyond Sports area is a place for you to talk politics, the weather, anything other than sports.

DMX is DUI

Postby wesley » Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:57 pm

Rapper DMX was arrested early Friday morning in Greenville for DUI and driving without a license and booked into the Greenville county Detention Center at 3:16 AM. He was stopped at 9:00 PM Thursday and after being booked was released ON HIS OWN RECOGNIZANCE TWENTY NINE MINUTES LATER.
So, what happened during the SIX HOURS between arrest and booking? And when have you heard of a drunk driver being let go without bail? On his own recognizance?

Did he get some special treatment because he was famous?
"I AM WAR. I TAKE THEM ALL. I MAKE THEIR MOTHERS CRY. I HAVE NO MERCY. I AM WAR." GSGT BOB LEE ( BOB THE NAILER ) SWAGGER.
wesley
All-American

Re: DMX is DUI

Postby cavaliereagle » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:18 pm

wesley wrote:Rapper DMX was arrested early Friday morning in Greenville for DUI and driving without a license and booked into the Greenville county Detention Center at 3:16 AM. He was stopped at 9:00 PM Thursday and after being booked was released ON HIS OWN RECOGNIZANCE TWENTY NINE MINUTES LATER.
So, what happened during the SIX HOURS between arrest and booking? And when have you heard of a drunk driver being let go without bail? On his own recognizance?

He also had no license. He has had multiple arrests. I guess he gets off because he's black.
CENTRAL EAGLES MAKE PLAYS...NOT EXCUSES
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby beaudiddley » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:20 pm

cavaliereagle wrote:
wesley wrote:Rapper DMX was arrested early Friday morning in Greenville for DUI and driving without a license and booked into the Greenville county Detention Center at 3:16 AM. He was stopped at 9:00 PM Thursday and after being booked was released ON HIS OWN RECOGNIZANCE TWENTY NINE MINUTES LATER.

He also had no license. He has had multiple arrests. I guess he gets off because he's black.

Maybe billyboy considered this to be bullying.....and sent some of his scholar employees that work so hard to prevent bullying over to Greenville to take care of it for the great rapper....I'm sure billy is a big fan....and we all know how much political pull billy has...
beaudiddley
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:28 pm

beaudiddley wrote:
cavaliereagle wrote:

Maybe billyboy considered this to be bullying.....and sent some of his scholar employees that work so hard to prevent bullying over to Greenville to take care of it for the great rapper....I'm sure billy is a big fan....and we all know how much political pull billy has...

I hear he's always pulling one on his creditors.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby Woodruff Star » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:06 pm

Speaking of billyboy, I see he has gone AWOL and hasn't responded to Geronimo.

;) :lol:
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Postby cavaliereagle » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Woodruff Star wrote:Speaking of billyboy, I see he has gone AWOL and hasn't responded to Geronimo.

;) :lol:

Yea, I guess Geronimo wasn't so brave after all. As stupid as he is, I bet they hate he's from 96.
cavaliereagle
Heisman

Postby greenville78 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:14 pm

I suspect Billy is busy saving the world from cyber-bullying, building a hospital, negotiating a deal for a fleet of jets, curing cancer, etc...I'm sure we will hear from him in another couple of days after he thinks we've forgotten what a complete fool he made of himself. So you know.....business as usual. :lol:
greenville78
JV

Postby Woodruff Star » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:47 pm

Oh definitely. I can see it now...

Been but.....(bunch of BS details).....,,,hard at work with no sleep......(more BS details)...........you jethros wouldn't understand......

AND if what he says next doesn't go something like that, it is ONLY because he's actually been on here not signed in, lurking. What a loser.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Postby Noisy Boy » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:06 pm

Maybe Billy decided to do some "stand-in" time for DMX so he could go make some mo money..ya know times is hard :lol:
"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something in your life."
Winston Churchill 1874-1965
Noisy Boy
Freshman

Postby Woodruff Star » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:59 am

1) our Wild West action hero is back

2) we nailed his first post back after he got out of his indian get up and back into his William Bonnie costume

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Woodruff Star
Heisman

Next

Return to Beyond Sports