BEAUFORT BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL UPDATE 5/8/16

Here's a place for all classes to talk about South Carolina prep baseball.

Postby BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN » Sun May 08, 2016 8:49 am

WELL I AM SAD TO SAY THAT THIS IS MY LAST BEAUFORT BASEBALL AND SOFTBALL UPDATE OF THE 2016 SEASON. THIS SEASON WENT WAY TOO FAST I THOUGHT.

BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM LOST THEIR 2 PLAYOFF GAMES. THE EAGLES LOST TO AIRPORT HIGH SCHOOL 11-1 AND THEN LOST TO LAKE CITY HIGH SCHOOL 16-3. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM JUST DID NOT PLAY WELL IN THE PLAYOFFS. BEAUFORT'S BASEBALL TEAM FINISHES UP THE 2016 SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 18-10.

AS FOR THE BEAUFORT SOFTBALL TEAM....THEY OPENED UP THE 2016 PLAYOFFS WITH A LOSS TO GILBERT HIGH SCHOOL 3-1, THEY THEN WON A 4-3 GAME OVER MYRTLE BEACH, GOT A REVENGE WIN OVER GILBERT 6-3 AND THEN CLOSED OUT THE PLAYOFFS WITH A TOUGH 2-1 LOSS TO HARTSVILLE. BEAUFORT'S SOFTBALL TEAM FINISHES OUT THE 2016 SEASON WITH A RECORD OF 18-13.

I HOPE FOR BETTER SEASONS NEXT YEAR FOR BOTH THE BEAUFORT BASEBALL TEAM AND SOFTBALL TEAM. I WILL DEFINATELY MISS THE SENIORS ON EACH TEAM. I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCK IN THEIR FUTURES.

NEXT UP FOR ME IS BEAUFORT'S GREEN-WHITE SPRING FOOTBALL GAME LATER THIS MONTH. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Head Football Coach Mark Clifford’s Record 103-57 in his 14th season at Beaufort
Beaufort State Titles in Football 2
Go Beaufort Eagles!!!! Go USC Gamecocks!!!!
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
All-American

Postby RafaelCiz » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:39 pm

I KNOW a lot of these new posters will want to attend....., I KNOW, CANT WAIT TO MEET THEM, MOST LIKELY DONT LIKE BASEBALL OR SOFTBALL.
BUT, WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS WITH ONE OF THEM

DEJU VUE ALL OVER AGAIN, EVERY YEAR, SAME THING.
RafaelCiz
Freshman

Return to S.C. Prep Baseball