**The Best DEFENSE in 5A Football 2017**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **The Best DEFENSE in 5A Football 2017**

Postby 1CANNON » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:21 am

mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
1CANNON wrote:Speaking of education.... :roll: did you go to English class at all. You type the same way you speak
DUMB AMERICAN LANGUAGE ;)

It's like deciphering a riddle when reading his post. Poor Little Rug doesn't even know when he is being made fun of, must be such a sad little life he lives.

To most people, this board is just a very small portion of their lives. To Little Rug, it is his whole life.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Now the above statement is true, unfortuntely NOT for you!! :shock: You go to sleep thinking about what Victory6 is going to post in the morning. You check in all day just to see what i have posted!! You already confessed to reading my post is like cup of coffee in the morning!! Everyone knows people drink coffee to get their day started!!.....i guess you know caffeine is addictive, it appears my post are to. I mostly post while working, it's called mutitasked!! :D My time off is really more IMPORTANT than this board!! ;) You will rarely see a post from me before 8:00 am and after 5:00 pm. So there you have my work schedule, now go walk out in traffic!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
i been stoned..baked..and down right blistered/Asheville jamboree..but never been "multitasked" :?

:shock: You and CSB on the mountain tour :lol:
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby mikey » Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:34 am

1CANNON wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
1CANNON wrote:Speaking of education.... :roll: did you go to English class at all. You type the same way you speak

It's like deciphering a riddle when reading his post. Poor Little Rug doesn't even know when he is being made fun of, must be such a sad little life he lives.

To most people, this board is just a very small portion of their lives. To Little Rug, it is his whole life.

:roll: :roll: :roll: Now the above statement is true, unfortuntely NOT for you!! :shock: You go to sleep thinking about what Victory6 is going to post in the morning. You check in all day just to see what i have posted!! You already confessed to reading my post is like cup of coffee in the morning!! Everyone knows people drink coffee to get their day started!!.....i guess you know caffeine is addictive, it appears my post are to. I mostly post while working, it's called mutitasked!! :D My time off is really more IMPORTANT than this board!! ;) You will rarely see a post from me before 8:00 am and after 5:00 pm. So there you have my work schedule, now go walk out in traffic!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
i been stoned..baked..and down right blistered/Asheville jamboree..but never been "multitasked" :?

:shock: You and CSB on the mountain tour :lol:
i remember that storm..old spirits were awakened in the mountains...sign of what was to come that's year..a state title... :idea: ;)
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:35 am

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

You only post during those times, because you don't have a computer at home probably. This board is your life, don't lie. I know I'm under your thin skin Little Rug, you just told me to go kill myself in traffic. Wow, another new low bud.

You are too ignorant to realize when someone is making fun of you. Poor little old man

:roll: :roll: :roll: I have two computers, two laptops, a kindle fire, a e-reader, a Iphone, and a Android phone. Now explain why i wouldn't be able to post from home. You are too ignorant to realize when you're posting dumb stuff!! Poor little old woman!! :D You're not getting under my skin you're like a pesty fly i would love to squash!! ;)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:44 am

mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

To most people, this board is just a very small portion of their lives. ToLittle Rug, it is his whole life.

multitask
[muhl-tee-task, -tahsk, muhl-tahy-]

Examples: Word Origin
verb (used without object)

1.Computers. (of a single CPU) to execute two or more jobs concurrently.
2.(of one person) to perform two or more tasks simultaneously.
Victory6
All-American

Postby mikey » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

To most people, this board is just a very small portion of their lives. ToLittle Rug, it is his whole life.

multitask

I hope your job skills are better than the sentence structure in your post mr grammar...
mikey
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:40 pm

mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

multitask

I hope your job skills are better than the sentence structure in your post mr grammar...

All the many electronic devices he claims to have, clearly none have word or spell check.
thedoctor
JV

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:21 am

mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

multitask

I hope your job skills isn't confined to sitting under a tree drinking Bud Light all day Mr. Drunkard!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:40 am

thedoctor wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

multitask

All the many electronic devices he claims to have, clearly none have word or spell check.

They all have spell check.....unlike many of you dummies i don't have to use it. I may misspell a word here or there due to me doing several jobs simultaneously. I see misspelled words, run on sentences, and sentence fragments posted daily on here from you clowns but i don't have to use that to combat y'all. I got my education, i can form more than two sentences in my posts!! Notice the ones who call themselves grammar correctors can't form more than two sentences!! :roll:
Victory6
All-American

Postby 1CANNON » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:01 pm

You done been told dummy,, you da clown homie
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
1CANNON
All-American

Postby mikey » Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:25 pm

Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
mikey wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

multitask

I hope your job skills isn't confined to sitting under a tree drinking Bud Light all day Mr. Drunkard!! ;)

I perfected that skill...had my own bud light tree no less...these days I've moved on..
mikey
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A