Dorman 42 Gaffney 21

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Dorman 42 Gaffney 21

Postby DeCavelier » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:31 am

Eh, this board is what we make it. The older I get the less time I have to play on here. Wait till the Vikes and the Cavs meet undefeated at some point in the future. It will be WW2 in Spartaburg.
“By law it was not permitted to think out loud on the island of the monkeys. I would be judged.”-Wookiefoot
DeCavelier
All-American

Postby Rbmn9529 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:32 am

[quote=“DeCavelier”]Eh, this board is what we make it. The older I get the less time I have to play on here. Wait till the Vikes and the Cavs meet undefeated at some point in the future. It will be WW2 in Spartaburg.[/quote]

The only real obnoxious poster for Dorman in the last five years has been… Me. I reformed myself, but it seems like Dorman fans are a not as willing to trash another team for the sake of trashing it. Not saying there isn’t a reason for it, maybe if Dorman was more relevant... maybe after tonight !!!
Big hitter, the Lama...

-Carl Spackler
Rbmn9529
Varsity

Postby DeCavelier » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:46 am

Nah, even in 2010 when we were undefeated we weren’t trash talking much. Talk softly and carry a big stick. Oh, and kill ’em with kindess. And if that doesn’t work give ’em hell. That’s kind of the Dorman way right? It’s my way at least except instead of a big stick I usually have a big thesaurus.
“By law it was not permitted to think out loud on the island of the monkeys. I would be judged.”-Wookiefoot
DeCavelier
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A