[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - Out of State Records

Out of State Records

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Out of State Records

Postby racincowboy02 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:32 am

Look at the Rebels sitting there at 15-6 which isn't to shabby. 6 losses is what makes it hard to look at you would think that the mighty rebels would be almost undefeated against them out of state teams lol Im just kidding with you guys over there don't get your panties in a wad but when you look at them Dang ole Injuns sitting there at 18-2 kind of makes you wonder why the rebels struggled so much :lol: :lol:

And incase you think im **** or just pulling your legs here is where i got the information http://www.scfootballhistory.com/Other/OutofState.aspx
racincowboy02
All-American

Re: Out of State Records

Postby BYRNES#1 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:51 am

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Look at who the out of state teams are that Byrnes lost to & who the out of state teams were that Byrnes beat.
Enough said! Byrnes is still the standard, the flag ship of SC highschool football. ;)
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby racincowboy02 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:37 am

I figured you would be the 1st one to chime in lol and you didn't disappoint lol Yea man i know i was just trying to add some life to the board
racincowboy02
All-American

Postby racincowboy02 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:26 am

Yea but yall lost 6 times to those out of state teams that the almighty rebels who some of their fans thought could never be beat shouldn't have lost too. LOL LOL LOL. Just face it Gaffney is still your daddy lmao we have only lost 2 out of state games. So just face it the Rebels will never be as good as them Injuns lol
racincowboy02
All-American

Postby ORabidOne » Thu May 23, 2019 4:41 pm

[quote=“racincowboy02”]Look at the Rebels sitting there at 15-6 which isn’t to shabby. 6 losses is what makes it hard to look at you would think that the mighty rebels would be almost undefeated against them out of state teams lol Im just kidding with you guys over there don’t get your panties in a wad but when you look at them Dang ole Injuns sitting there at 18-2 kind of makes you wonder why the rebels struggled so much :lol: :lol:

And incase you think im **** or just pulling your legs here is where i got the information http://www.scfootballhistory.com/Other/OutofState.aspx[/quote]

It's NOT the record you need to boast about, it's WHO YOU BEAT! You could be 20-0 OOS, and still be mediocre! Or your team could be 10-10, and be PRETTY BAD to the bone! It has always been funny to me, how Carolina always thumps its chest about it's record against Georgia! But TRUTH be known, few Carolina powers ever play the big boys in Georgia! They play mostly border schools in Northeast Georgia, Augusta, and Savannah! And there are virtually NO decent teams in those areas! My lil high school has to scour a half dozen or more states, to fill out it's SEVEN game non region schedule every two years! And NO takers from the Palmetto State! At this writing, in the past decade, we've played the best teams in Mississippi, Florida, Virginia, Alabama, and Missouri! We even had a good team from Southern California, make the call to Dominos in Moultrie, Georgia! But in the immortal words of Tom Bodet, "We'll leave the light on for you!" :D
ORabidOne
Freshman

Postby ORabidOne » Thu May 23, 2019 4:53 pm

[quote=“racincowboy02”]I figured you would be the 1st one to chime in lol and you didn’t disappoint lol Yea man i know i was just trying to add some life to the board[/quote]

How bout THIS! Since both states bring up the issue of logistics, in scheduling opponents from the other state! Why not schedule neutral site games betwen Georgia and South Carolina, at Mercer U., Georgia Southern, or Savannah Memorial Stadium, for games between state powers? I would suggest some South Carolina venues, but there ain't any that are neutral to Georgia!
ORabidOne
Freshman

Postby wavefan70s » Fri May 24, 2019 6:51 pm

[quote=“ORabidOne”][quote=“racincowboy02”]Look at the Rebels sitting there at 15-6 which isn’t to shabby. 6 losses is what makes it hard to look at you would think that the mighty rebels would be almost undefeated against them out of state teams lol Im just kidding with you guys over there don’t get your panties in a wad but when you look at them Dang ole Injuns sitting there at 18-2 kind of makes you wonder why the rebels struggled so much :lol: :lol:

And incase you think im **** or just pulling your legs here is where i got the information http://www.scfootballhistory.com/Other/OutofState.aspx[/quote]

It’s NOT the record you need to boast about, it’s WHO YOU BEAT! You could be 20-0 OOS, and still be mediocre! Or your team could be 10-10, and be PRETTY BAD to the bone! It has always been funny to me, how Carolina always thumps its chest about it’s record against Georgia! But TRUTH be known, few Carolina powers ever play the big boys in Georgia! They play mostly border schools in Northeast Georgia, Augusta, and Savannah! And there are virtually NO decent teams in those areas! My lil high school has to scour a half dozen or more states, to fill out it’s SEVEN game non region schedule every two years! And NO takers from the Palmetto State! At this writing, in the past decade, we’ve played the best teams in Mississippi, Florida, Virginia, Alabama, and Missouri! We even had a good team from Southern California, make the call to Dominos in Moultrie, Georgia! But in the immortal words of Tom Bodet, “We’ll leave the light on for you!” :D[/quote]
Really doesnt matter we (fort dorchester)play out of state.at the end of they day it's about the rings period.
Noone remembers the ville playing Booker t .
They remember Byrnes winning state though.
We have good players and solid ball in this state.
If georgia or anyone else differs oh well.
wavefan70s
All-American

Postby ORabidOne » Sat May 25, 2019 2:36 am

It's just that you folks make a big deal about DF beating Coach Herron, in his second season at Hanna! Colquitt beat him three times, when he was ranked in the top ten of the NATION, while at Camden Co.!
ORabidOne
Freshman

Postby wavefan70s » Sat May 25, 2019 5:49 am

[quote=“ORabidOne”]It’s just that you folks make a big deal about DF beating Coach Herron, in his second season at Hanna! Colquitt beat him three times, when he was ranked in the top ten of the NATION, while at Camden Co.![/quote]
No man hes a good coach .I love that offense it's just not a come from behind o . Df was good .but any school should be glad to have coach Herron.
Hell coach cribb went somewhere in Georgia he was at bluffton hes a good coach also.
Df is on a run right now.like byrnes was for a while.
To be quite honest football has changed a bit from when I played .I have a lot of respect for the coaches and young men that put in year around work no matter where they are from.
wavefan70s
All-American

Postby ORabidOne » Sun May 26, 2019 9:55 pm

[quote=“wavefan70s”][quote=“ORabidOne”][quote=“racincowboy02”]Look at the Rebels sitting there at 15-6 which isn’t to shabby. 6 losses is what makes it hard to look at you would think that the mighty rebels would be almost undefeated against them out of state teams lol Im just kidding with you guys over there don’t get your panties in a wad but when you look at them Dang ole Injuns sitting there at 18-2 kind of makes you wonder why the rebels struggled so much :lol: :lol:

It’s NOT the record you need to boast about, it’s WHO YOU BEAT! You could be 20-0 OOS, and still be mediocre! Or your team could be 10-10, and be PRETTY BAD to the bone! It has always been funny to me, how Carolina always thumps its chest about it’s record against Georgia! But TRUTH be known, few Carolina powers ever play the big boys in Georgia! They play mostly border schools in Northeast Georgia, Augusta, and Savannah! And there are virtually NO decent teams in those areas! My lil high school has to scour a half dozen or more states, to fill out it’s SEVEN game non region schedule every two years! And NO takers from the Palmetto State! At this writing, in the past decade, we’ve played the best teams in Mississippi, Florida, Virginia, Alabama, and Missouri! We even had a good team from Southern California, make the call to Dominos in Moultrie, Georgia! But in the immortal words of Tom Bodet, “We’ll leave the light on for you!” :D[/quote]
Really doesnt matter we (fort dorchester)play out of state.at the end of they day it’s about the rings period.
Noone remembers the ville playing Booker t .
They remember Byrnes winning state though.
We have good players and solid ball in this state.
If georgia or anyone else differs oh well.[/quote]

South Carolina is not held in very high esteem nationally! Because they RARELY play a national schedule! And if you think the flag football teams that you boys play from Georgia, on the state line! You'll be in for a rude awakening!
ORabidOne
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 5A