Dutch Fork 56 River Bluff 14

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Dutch Fork 56 River Bluff 14

Postby silverfox92 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:22 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]Silver Fox I understand you have the hots for Dutch Fork but Coach McFadden said no such thing. Now talk about credibility, just went straight out the building. You’re lying. Although you never had any in the beginning. You’re nothing more than an obsessed fan who’s delusional. Damn! Put down the pom pom’s and take off the dress and stop acting like a teenage girl because someone disagrees with you. You have a little pissy fit is not going to change anything.[/quote]

OMGGGGGGGG WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!?!?!?!? Now I’m delusional??? Everything I stated was FACTS!! I have all the receipts :lol:. He even wants to come be a OC in S.C. but TK already has an outstanding one!! Anyways don’t be mad because one of your coaches is doubting your team. It happens lol. If TK was to call him tomorrow and told Darryl that he had a position on staff here at DF you and I both know he would leave in a heart beat!! Face the facts and move tf on your looking really silly right now :D
silverfox92
JV

Postby Butcher » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:58 pm

[quote=“1 CAT FAN”]River Bluff was previously undefeated at 5-0 averaging 45 points a game before DF shut them down. Unfortunately River Bluff allowed 24 points a game, with an opponent such as DF, that isn’t good. Overall though, River Bluff is not a bad team. Impressive win for DF.[/quote]

Please! Now I surely don't think anybody is touching DF this year. But let's not give then unearned props for wearing out an "undefeated" River Bluff. They were a product of a schedule that amny 1A teams would have gone undefeated against.
Butcher
Freshman

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:43 pm

A lot of critics have said the same of Dillon’s schedule. Unfortunately, the only formidable competition Dillon has attracted has been open date. River Bluff may not be up to DF standards but it appears that not many programs are. Good luck to both teams on the season.
ImageACC Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby Carolinasports » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:40 am

You have receipts? Throw in crazy also. You know how stupid you sound. A young coach wanting to coach in SC which pays almost double in comparison. DUH! No shiggady! What does that have to do with you lying? Stay focus young lady, and stop looking for a co-signer on you making stuff up, because of your huge man crush on a program. Nothing has changed since your 1st post. You’re still a delusional nut job homer, obssessed fan. I believe Colquitt County would beat DF by numerous TD’s. It does not make them my team. It’s just an opinion. Relax princess! You have yet to post 1 fact, only your opinion. Posting in caps does not turn your lie into the truth or make your argument valid.

The wr coach told me, that the OC coach from MC told him that he thought they would take and L. Sounds like a woman gossiping. You’re not even a football guy, when you say such silly things. Not football talk and not facts.

You have a huge problem understanding the difference between facts and opinions. Me saying I believe DF wins the game on August 18 but takes and L now is my opinion. You saying that Butler & Vance would get smashed by DF is your opinion. Not Facts! If I said Hough High School in Cornelius NC had double the amount of FBS players on their roster in comparison to DF. That would be a fact with data to back it up. The way you're feelings about the outcome of a game is not a fact.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby silverfox92 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:54 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]You have receipts? Throw in crazy also. You know how stupid you sound. A young coach wanting to coach in SC which pays almost double in comparison. DUH! No shiggady! What does that have to do with you lying? Stay focus young lady, and stop looking for a co-signer on you making stuff up, because of your huge man crush on a program. Nothing has changed since your 1st post. You’re still a delusional nut job homer, obssessed fan. I believe Colquitt County would beat DF by numerous TD’s. It does not make them my team. It’s just an opinion. Relax princess! You have yet to post 1 fact, only your opinion. Posting in caps does not turn your lie into the truth or make your argument valid.

The wr coach told me, that the OC coach from MC told him that he thought they would take and L. Sounds like a woman gossiping. You’re not even a football guy, when you say such silly things. Not football talk and not facts.

You have a huge problem understanding the difference between facts and opinions. Me saying I believe DF wins the game on August 18 but takes and L now is my opinion. You saying that Butler & Vance would get smashed by DF is your opinion. Not Facts! If I said Hough High School in Cornelius NC had double the amount of FBS players on their roster in comparison to DF. That would be a fact with data to back it up. The way you’re feelings about the outcome of a game is not a fact.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Bruh please shut up because all these things you saying on this board will NEVER BE SAID IN PERSON!! So let’s get into it. Don’t be mad because YOUR COACH IS A SELLOUT!! S*** happens so you might as well get over it! Like I said your opinion doesn’t matter here so I’m done going back and fourth with you. You notice no one has responded to your post except me right??? Your a wannbe :lol:. Talking about woman gossiping lol HE DIDNT WANT THE PRESSURE SO HE KNEW WHAT WAS UP!!! If Colquitt wanted to play us Propst would’ve signed the dotted line when he was asked!! Instead he wanted Warner Robins and Trinity Catholic so it’s whatever!!

Like I said make sure your in Willy B in December to watch a REAL FOOTBALL SHOW!! Oh and make your you have that same energy you got now and I’ll show you who the woman is :D.
silverfox92
JV

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:32 pm

Who is fortunate to have the opportunity playing that day, if by chance there is lightning, there will be a make up date.
ImageACC Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby btango » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:44 pm

There is a lot of misinformation and misinterpretation on this thread.

Yes, people did laugh at TK when he took the DF job especially the Spartanburg and Gaffney area. A lot of false info was posted here! People trying to stir it up. They were all false.

DF people were complaining that 2010 spring that he was not showing up enough at DF although he was not getting paid by DF and had made it clear he had to finish out the school year at Indy to fulfil his retirement numbers. Knotts thought he would get the Lexington job but they went with Earley. Stated directly to me by TK, “I just want a job.” If you know him, you know he expects to win wherever he goes and to get his system implemented immediately. The DF program he took over in 2010 is a shell of what is there now. Winning, facilities, support, staff, et al. Unreal what they now have! He never had the support (admin, financial, larger staff, et al).

Regarding playing the Mallard Creek v Dutch Fork game. If I am Palmieri there is no way I would play that game on Monday. Play a team as physical as DF on Monday and then your archrival on Friday. That would be stupid. As a fan I wanted to see it but a coach has to put his team in their best position short term and for the season as a whole and playing on Monday would not have done so for MC. carolinasports, the two teams did not have the same open date. Butler had an open date that they would have needed to move. No way if I am Butler I am moving that game. Coach has a responsibility is to “his’ team.

I have not seen DF play yet this season as I have not seen a DF opponent that interests me. I have questions about MC after watching the Butler and Vance games. With that said I do not think Mallard Creek would struggle in SC 5A. They may lose some games but they would be one of the best teams in the state. I am surprised anyone that is really into the game would think that. They have an impressive group of players. If they make it to the state final I think they will beat Wake Forest but there is a lot of football still to play.

carolinasports, I do not believe Dillon would give DF major problems. Both seasons MC went to Dillon two things were clear to me. NC is always behind early in the season due to the practice regulations (which I knew) but less so now with the new rules in NC (implemented spring 2017) and SC dropping the eight quarter rule. (BIG mistake SCHSL!) Secondly, MC was flawed in both of those games. Changes made in 2013 after the Dillon game created a dynamic team while 2016 had a lot of talent but too many “me” instead of “us” players resulting in a very inferior team by MC standards.

onionrings, TK had a solid S&C coach when he got to DF. TK is a weight room guy, personally and as a coach but I think he also has an S&C. I am not aware of him being the Offensive Line coach? Something new but look forward to discussing that. Watch any TK game and when it is at the end and tight he is the coach in the huddle during a timeout whether it be O or D. May not be that way now but that was his way.

Regarding Colquitt. Everyone thought Allen would roll DF. That was a great atmosphere and an exciting game! I have seen Colquitt play twice during the Rush era. Would love to see that game. Regarding the dotted line, Colquitt did not sign on it last year for games with MC or Vance. It was available and they seemed to be good with it. Kind of tit for tat.

Finally, I am curious to see how long TK stays. This is his ninth year. I fully expect at least one more season. I do not see him fully retiring or walking away from football. Is there another challenge out there or does he just keep on pounding at DF?
btango
JV

Postby Carolinasports » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:36 pm

Little fox 92. There you go with them caps again. You’re still a obssessed duluional nut job fan. Nothing has changed. Throw in keyboard warrior also. Mad for what? Unlike yourself i’m not sitting in the stands with my boyfrieds jersey, with his name on my back doing cheers. Mallard Creek, Dutch Fork, Colquitt, Butler and Vance are high school football teams. That’s it! Remember? I just posted my opinion of my thoughts about both programs. You didn’t like it, so you went Kra Kra like a little girl, and you can’t stop. That’s your problem not mine.

Btango! Thanks for the info.
Carolinasports
Freshman

Postby silverfox92 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:19 pm

[quote=“Carolinasports”]Little fox 92. There you go with them caps again. You’re still a obssessed duluional nut job fan. Nothing has changed. Throw in keyboard warrior also. Mad for what? Unlike yourself i’m not sitting in the stands with my boyfrieds jersey, with his name on my back doing cheers. Mallard Creek, Dutch Fork, Colquitt, Butler and Vance are high school football teams. That’s it! Remember? I just posted my opinion of my thoughts about both programs. You didn’t like it, so you went Kra Kra like a little girl, and you can’t stop. That’s your problem not mine.

Btango! Thanks for the info.[/quote]

My son actually graduated from Dutch Fork in 2015 and won a state championship and my youngest son is actually on the JV squad this year so no I’m not just a fan I actually have kids who I support! What exactly do you do? Seems pretty corny for an adult to just worship high school teams and go around to different boards stating opinions that obviously doesn’t matter. I didn’t like it because you talked about a school I fully support so you can save it for someone else who gives af because I don’t.
silverfox92
JV

Postby OnionRings » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:20 pm

[quote=“btango”]There is a lot of misinformation and misinterpretation on this thread.

Yes, people did laugh at TK when he took the DF job especially the Spartanburg and Gaffney area. A lot of false info was posted here! People trying to stir it up. They were all false.

DF people were complaining that 2010 spring that he was not showing up enough at DF although he was not getting paid by DF and had made it clear he had to finish out the school year at Indy to fulfil his retirement numbers. Knotts thought he would get the Lexington job but they went with Earley. Stated directly to me by TK, “I just want a job.” If you know him, you know he expects to win wherever he goes and to get his system implemented immediately. The DF program he took over in 2010 is a shell of what is there now. Winning, facilities, support, staff, et al. Unreal what they now have! He never had the support (admin, financial, larger staff, et al).

Regarding playing the Mallard Creek v Dutch Fork game. If I am Palmieri there is no way I would play that game on Monday. Play a team as physical as DF on Monday and then your archrival on Friday. That would be stupid. As a fan I wanted to see it but a coach has to put his team in their best position short term and for the season as a whole and playing on Monday would not have done so for MC. carolinasports, the two teams did not have the same open date. Butler had an open date that they would have needed to move. No way if I am Butler I am moving that game. Coach has a responsibility is to “his’ team.

I have not seen DF play yet this season as I have not seen a DF opponent that interests me. I have questions about MC after watching the Butler and Vance games. With that said I do not think Mallard Creek would struggle in SC 5A. They may lose some games but they would be one of the best teams in the state. I am surprised anyone that is really into the game would think that. They have an impressive group of players. If they make it to the state final I think they will beat Wake Forest but there is a lot of football still to play.

carolinasports, I do not believe Dillon would give DF major problems. Both seasons MC went to Dillon two things were clear to me. NC is always behind early in the season due to the practice regulations (which I knew) but less so now with the new rules in NC (implemented spring 2017) and SC dropping the eight quarter rule. (BIG mistake SCHSL!) Secondly, MC was flawed in both of those games. Changes made in 2013 after the Dillon game created a dynamic team while 2016 had a lot of talent but too many “me” instead of “us” players resulting in a very inferior team by MC standards.

onionrings, TK had a solid S&C coach when he got to DF. TK is a weight room guy, personally and as a coach but I think he also has an S&C. I am not aware of him being the Offensive Line coach? Something new but look forward to discussing that. Watch any TK game and when it is at the end and tight he is the coach in the huddle during a timeout whether it be O or D. May not be that way now but that was his way.

Regarding Colquitt. Everyone thought Allen would roll DF. That was a great atmosphere and an exciting game! I have seen Colquitt play twice during the Rush era. Would love to see that game. Regarding the dotted line, Colquitt did not sign on it last year for games with MC or Vance. It was available and they seemed to be good with it. Kind of tit for tat.

Finally, I am curious to see how long TK stays. This is his ninth year. I fully expect at least one more season. I do not see him fully retiring or walking away from football. Is there another challenge out there or does he just keep on pounding at DF?[/quote]

btango, lots of good info here, thanks!
OnionRings
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A