Dan Pippin needs to be fired at Greenwood!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Dan Pippin needs to be fired at Greenwood!

Postby JaySmoove » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:15 am

I've sat back and watched, cheered, and supported. But ENOUGH is ENOUGH! The game last night was just a poor pathetic coaching job. It's as simple as that. Pippin did NOT have the team ready to play. For the amount of money we pay for his services he's not held up his end. We should have hired the Abbeville coach but wanted a 4A guy. The administrators made the wrong choice and now we are paying the price. No way....I repeat NO WAY in HELL do we have any business losing to a school like easley. I'm at a loss for words. Never in a million years would I've thought the Greenwood Eagle program would be where it's at. Unbelievable
2006 Class 4A D2 Champs
JaySmoove
Freshman

Re: Dan Pippin needs to be fired at Greenwood!

Postby Manigo*ERA » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:12 am

This is what we've become I'm afraid. He should have been gone after the 4-7 year. Kids transferring. Complete dumpster fire. Piss poor and Unacceptable. Just embarrassing. This ain't north Augusta.
Introducing the 99,00,06,and 2012 Class 4A Division II State Champions ..........Ladies and Gentlemen ......THE GREENWOOD EAGLES !
Manigo*ERA
Freshman

Postby wAvErIdA.net » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:28 am

welcome to the bottom of the cellar losers. We'll just use Greenwood as stepping stones :lol: :lol: :lol: Bunch of thugs on ya'lls team finally got what you deserved. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Ride on wAvE!
wAvErIdA.net
Freshman

Postby JaySmoove » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:19 pm

We need to call the abbeville coach, admit we were wrong, pay him what he wants, and beg for him to come to greenwood.
2006 Class 4A D2 Champs
JaySmoove
Freshman

Postby tigerific » Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:21 pm

I feel your pain. Conway is on a runaway train down hill fast after coach Jordan was forced out by the superintendent. We are stuck for at least another year I’m afraid.
tigerific
All-American

Postby JaySmoove » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:08 am

bump for Greenwood fans
2006 Class 4A D2 Champs
JaySmoove
Freshman

Return to Class 5A