Broadcasters' Statewide Top Ten: Week 9

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Broadcasters' Statewide Top Ten: Week 9

Postby likeitRnot » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:29 am

[quote=“Coach125”]I’m assuming that “STR” on max prep rankings is strength of schedule. Dillon-0.3 :shock

Dillon must schedule some big boys in (Non-Region)
I know Byrnes will be looking for a game because the Bosco contract was home & away, Mallard Creek again,Fort D, DF. This is only way they will start getting national attention. I think Dillon can and would hold their own against anybody!
likeitRnot
All-American

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:40 am

[quote=“Coach125”]I’m assuming that “STR” on max prep rankings is strength of schedule. Dillon-0.3 :shock:[/quote]
    I thought that I was being congratulatory posting the max preps rankings. Dillon’s schedule has two open dates and another cancellation, no one just is not signing on to play Dillon.
    1 CAT FAN
    All-American

Postby Beanie » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:00 pm

Dillon faithful,

I feel for you, its stinks your kids don't get a full schedule or a challenging non-region schedule, But it is nobody's job to schedule you. A 5A program is in a no-win situation if they schedule you. If they win, duh, they are 5A, if they lose, they lost to a 3A program(albeit a GREAT one). The psyches of teenagers are fragile. It's hard to get them back in the right mind when they get beat due to an overly ambitious non-region schedule.

I wouldn't schedule them.
    Beanie
    Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 5A