Fort Dorchester @ West Florence

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Fort Dorchester @ West Florence

Postby Old_School » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:06 am

Anybody have any thoughts on this game? I’ve followed West this year and the ground game has been rolling all year long. Their RB Ailym Ford is a finalist for Mr. Football and their QB Cooper Wallace complements him well in the rushing attack. Combined they have over 3,500 yards rushing and 53 TDs. I don’t much about Fort Dorchester other than their tradition. It looks like a good 2nd round game to me as an outsider looking in. Winner gets Dutch Fork and if West wins they get them at home.
Old_School
Freshman

Re: Fort Dorchester @ West Florence

Postby All We Do Is Win » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:32 am

FD wins big. Won’t even be close
We are the Best. We are Dillon. Strive for Five
All We Do Is Win
Varsity

Postby Coach125 » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:26 pm

Not sure if you can categorize Fort D to “Tradition” just yet but they probably won’t have much of a problem is this one.
Coach125
JV

Postby FORTD2K » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:07 am

This will be war in the trenches. Fort is big, strong and fast up front. And they rotate guys with little drop off. We dont need extra guys in the box because the oine itself can be dominating. Our lbs are physical and fast. Our line lives in teams backfield. Dont let the 2 losses fool you. First game was a forfeit due to an ineligible player that transferred, the other was a big melt down while up big. From the schedule im not sure if west has seen a line as strong as fort. They wont run that easy.
FORTD2K
Freshman

Postby Justin54 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:15 am

All this was said said it wouldn't be close and then all that other talk and when the smoke cleared west Florence won the freaking game i told anybody that would listen west could sneak up on teams and guess what they have done just that
Justin54
Freshman

Postby PittBull » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:41 am

[quote=“All We Do Is Win”]FD wins big. Won’t even be close[/quote]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eI9qbiD2Xc
I mainly stay on the 3A board, but since I predicted WF winning a nail-biter....I felt compelled to thrown the highlights out there. It appeared to be a great game....regardless of the outcome....I applaud both teams for their efforts....
PittBull
JV

Postby Coach125 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:54 am

WF running back looks like a beast hitting the hole.
Coach125
JV

Postby 1 CAT FAN » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:20 am

That QB is a load too, good to see all these Pee Dee teams playing well.
ImageACC Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

Postby wavefan70s » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:14 am

[quote=“Justin54”]All this was said said it wouldn’t be close and then all that other talk and when the smoke cleared west Florence won the freaking game i told anybody that would listen west could sneak up on teams and guess what they have done just that[/quote]
It's the playoffs anyone that takes anyone lightly is a fool.every team is dangerous on friday night.i was worried that all 3 lowcountry teams could have been bounced.fort did well this year and will return a lot.wf earned the win .congrats.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Return to Class 5A