[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - What's the scoop on TL Hanna?

What's the scoop on TL Hanna?

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

What's the scoop on TL Hanna?

by Trojanlatex » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:50 am

Did I hear they are undefeated and run an option attack? Offensively Northwestern showed we have the players to put up points. Stopping a running team has been a problem along with stupid penalties and questionable play calling and poor clock management.
Not sure what to expect offensively from Northwestern, they can play like world beaters one moment and the next act as if they don't know what a football is. Should I make that long drive or just sit by the radio, lol
Trojanlatex
JV

Re: What's the scoop on TL Hanna?

by likeitRnot » Sun Nov 11, 2018 7:26 am

If they are not good at stopping the run ...I would strongly suggest you catch this one on the radio.
likeitRnot
All-American

by utrocket99 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:37 am

One RB is committed to USC (projected to start at DE as a true freshman)
A second RB is committed to West Point

TL Hanna QB is pretty quick and nimble.

If your D can not stop the run stay at home and take this game in on the radio as already mentioned.
utrocket99
Freshman

by Trojanlatex » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:10 am

Nah, I always try to support even if the signs point to a shellacking, lol. I can handle being beaten by a better team as painful as it may be. Having fans in the stands as they try to accomplish a daunting task mean a lot to the young men.
I was surprised how little people came see Northwestern play Boiling Springs. I almost stayed home myself. I figured if I could sit through the good I could sit through the bad.Turned out to be a heck of a game. We aren't as bad as we play but bad plays leave bad results. Anyway win or lose I'll be there. Hoping for a good injury free game. There is no pressure on us which could be a boost.
Trojanlatex
JV

by Realist » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:04 pm

I was real surprised at the lack of Trojan fans at the RH game. It was a far cry from the hey days of the 90's. Are the Trojans spoiled from all their success during the Richardson era?
Realist
Varsity

by Trojanlatex » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Yeah so much turmoil going on in the program. All teams have their ups and downs, but the true fans will always be there for support. I support them no matter what, sure I don't like somethings but that's life. I am hopeful we do well, glad to see Rock Hill coming around too. Maybe one of us get to the big game. I think Rock Hill have a good chance....they are solid.
Trojanlatex
JV

Return to Class 5A