[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - NW COACHING STAFF

NW COACHING STAFF

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

NW COACHING STAFF

by Trojan//magnum/xl » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:17 pm

ARE MRS WEST AND PRINCIPAL MASSEY BRINGING THESE GUYS BACK?????
THE ONLY WAY I WOULD BRING COACH MARTIN BACK IS IF HE WOULD BRING IN A NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND RELINQUISH THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR JOB AND BRING IN A NEW DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR.... I REALLY LIKE COACH MARTIN I THINK HE IS REALLY GOOD WITH THE KIDS BUT THERE IS NO WAY THOSE TWINS FROM YORK COME BACK AS O COORDINATORS OUR OFFENSE WAS WAAAAY TO SIMPLE AND LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE DEFENSE...... AND LOOK FOR A REAL LEADER AT QB I HAVE HEARD IT FROM SOME OF THE KIDS THAT NOLLER WAS AT TIMES SCARED ESPECIALLY IN THE BIG GAMES AGAINST TOP RANKED TEAMS IF THATS NOTICEABLE FROM YOUR PLAYERS THEN THATS JUST CRAZY...... BOTTOM LINE IS THE SCHEDULE IS THE SAME NEXT YEAR SO WE NEED CHANGES THE FANS DONT COME OUT ANYMORE WE CANT ALLOW THE PROGRAM TO KEEP GOING SOUTH
Trojan//magnum/xl
Freshman

Re: NW COACHING STAFF

by hamp1234 » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:40 pm

Y’all can have Coach Lane and his coaching staff, the midget want cost you much and he’s a great QB coach, and take the AD also he can keep score for you
This is a mugging! Now fork it over, or stick a fork in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamp1234
JV

by Trojan//magnum/xl » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:14 am

[quote=“hamp1234”]Y’all can have Coach Lane and his coaching staff, the midget want cost you much and he’s a great QB coach, and take the AD also he can keep score for you[/quote]
LOL WELL DANG
Trojan//magnum/xl
Freshman

by FootballFan4343 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:43 am

[quote=“Trojan//magnum/xl”]ARE MRS WEST AND PRINCIPAL MASSEY BRINGING THESE GUYS BACK?????
THE ONLY WAY I WOULD BRING COACH MARTIN BACK IS IF HE WOULD BRING IN A NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND RELINQUISH THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR JOB AND BRING IN A NEW DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR.... I REALLY LIKE COACH MARTIN I THINK HE IS REALLY GOOD WITH THE KIDS BUT THERE IS NO WAY THOSE TWINS FROM YORK COME BACK AS O COORDINATORS OUR OFFENSE WAS WAAAAY TO SIMPLE AND LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE DEFENSE...... AND LOOK FOR A REAL LEADER AT QB I HAVE HEARD IT FROM SOME OF THE KIDS THAT NOLLER WAS AT TIMES SCARED ESPECIALLY IN THE BIG GAMES AGAINST TOP RANKED TEAMS IF THATS NOTICEABLE FROM YOUR PLAYERS THEN THATS JUST CRAZY...... BOTTOM LINE IS THE SCHEDULE IS THE SAME NEXT YEAR SO WE NEED CHANGES THE FANS DONT COME OUT ANYMORE WE CANT ALLOW THE PROGRAM TO KEEP GOING SOUTH[/quote]

Say what you want about coaches but please refrain from repeating heresay about kids. Its wrong to say "I heard from some of the kids that a certain player was scared." In addition, its wrong to say a young man is not "a leader". Thats not right, you are a grown adult repeating what you have "heard" about a High School KID. Come on man, do better!
In response to your comment about "fans coming out"; its sad that Northwestern fans are so "Johnny Come Lately" fans and only show up when the team is winning. You guys are 3 years removed from an unbelievable run. Maybe if the fans showed up and supported the team, more kids would come out for football, meaning more talent, meaning more wins!
FootballFan4343
Varsity

by baller4life » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:50 pm

Not so fast my Friend !
The AD set this ridiculous schedule for the players to begin with. She should know better than that, but she has never coached a high school team in her career so what does she know about they dynamics of the team and the players talent. Some years you just don't have the players to be a state contender.
Let's not forget that the last HC dropped the JV team. He dressed something like 85 players on varsity and 60 players on freshman team. That was the first mistake. Oh by the way, the principal fires that same coach in his second year in mid season. That was the second mistake. Your coach is doing a decent job under those circumstances to try and fix issues that was not under his control. Did the HC have to bring in a whole new offense staff? Under those 2 conditions alone, who would want to come to NW to coach. Support the coaches and players. This is not the NFL or College. The players don't get paid one plum nickel, and NW only gets who is zoned from them.

Football fan you are right, the NW fans are feast or famine...it is sad. You have to let the coach build it and quit living in the past the way some still do.
baller4life
Freshman

by hamp1234 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:06 pm

She is one of them that plays the field by my understanding from some coaches, so her and the Clover coaching staff would get along great, they like to play all the field and never get anywhere.
This is a mugging! Now fork it over, or stick a fork in it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hamp1234
JV

by PurpleandOrange » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:48 pm

PurpleandOrange
Freshman

by Trojan//magnum/xl » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:37 pm

[quote=“FootballFan4343”][quote=“Trojan//magnum/xl”]ARE MRS WEST AND PRINCIPAL MASSEY BRINGING THESE GUYS BACK?????
THE ONLY WAY I WOULD BRING COACH MARTIN BACK IS IF HE WOULD BRING IN A NEW OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND RELINQUISH THE DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR JOB AND BRING IN A NEW DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR.... I REALLY LIKE COACH MARTIN I THINK HE IS REALLY GOOD WITH THE KIDS BUT THERE IS NO WAY THOSE TWINS FROM YORK COME BACK AS O COORDINATORS OUR OFFENSE WAS WAAAAY TO SIMPLE AND LETS NOT EVEN TALK ABOUT THE DEFENSE...... AND LOOK FOR A REAL LEADER AT QB I HAVE HEARD IT FROM SOME OF THE KIDS THAT NOLLER WAS AT TIMES SCARED ESPECIALLY IN THE BIG GAMES AGAINST TOP RANKED TEAMS IF THATS NOTICEABLE FROM YOUR PLAYERS THEN THATS JUST CRAZY...... BOTTOM LINE IS THE SCHEDULE IS THE SAME NEXT YEAR SO WE NEED CHANGES THE FANS DONT COME OUT ANYMORE WE CANT ALLOW THE PROGRAM TO KEEP GOING SOUTH[/quote]EXCUSE ME BUT IM SPEAKING FACTS NOT HEARSAY I KNOW THESE KIDS AND ITS NOT HEARSAY THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH AND IT DIDNT JUST COME FROM ONE KID IT CAME FROM SEVERAL IT IS WHAT IT IS AND AS FAR AS THE FANS THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY PLEASE WHEN WE EXPECT BETTER WITH THE TALENT THAT WE HAVE THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS WE EXPECT BETTER AS IN ANY SPORT IF THE TEAM IS NOT WINNING ATTENDANCE DROPS OFF LIKE I SAID THE TRUTH HURTS BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS....... AND FURTHERMORE WHO ARE U TO TELL ME WHAT TO REFRAIN FROM U GOT THE WRONG ONE BUDDY

Say what you want about coaches but please refrain from repeating heresay about kids. Its wrong to say “I heard from some of the kids that a certain player was scared.” In addition, its wrong to say a young man is not “a leader”. Thats not right, you are a grown adult repeating what you have “heard” about a High School KID. Come on man, do better!
In response to your comment about “fans coming out”; its sad that Northwestern fans are so “Johnny Come Lately” fans and only show up when the team is winning. You guys are 3 years removed from an unbelievable run. Maybe if the fans showed up and supported the team, more kids would come out for football, meaning more talent, meaning more wins![/quote]
Trojan//magnum/xl
Freshman

by region2 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:50 pm

As far as attendance, it is a sign of the times for some reason. Now it seems the only time a school draws a great crowd is if it is a huge rivalry, or big name opponent, and the weather is perfect. Last weekend during the 3rd round of the playoffs I see the crowd at Greer. Looked like the home stands we're about half full. I know the weather wasn't the best, but 20 years ago you couldn't have found a seat. A problem every level of entertainment is dealing with
region2
All-American

by baller4life » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:01 pm

Truth can hurt but can also be twisted. No one wants to really face the reality that NW did not have the guys to run the table. Sorry, should have said talent :lol: No Mason Rudolph, Jerry Howard, Justin Worley, Maloney etc. It also is a fact that NW is way undersized and I mean undersized.

Based on Trojan/Mag/XL NW should fix the schedule and that would put fans in the stand. Play teams that are more equal to them.
Then fire the QB if he is so scared? Who then becomes the QB. I am sure OrangeandPurple would like to know this one.
baller4life
Freshman

Next

Return to Class 5A