BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Postby region2 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:29 pm

I agree. Byrnes is on the right track, and Shaw is a good coach. And think Byrnes will play for the title again. But you better pump the brakes on winning championships. At least until Knott's decides to leave DF or just starts to lose his obsession with winning. He is the best in the business. Nobody close.
region2
All-American

Postby racincowboy02 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:28 am

Yall keep acting like Dutch Fork is unbeatable and can't nobody touch Knotts or even carry his jock strap. Lets see Gaffney lost a very close game to Byrnes in 2011 in the state title game (shouldve won it but thats for another day). Gaffney marches right back down to Columbia the next year and meets up with Knotts and these Silver Foxes and seems like Gaffney smacked him in the mouth and kepts smacking him in the mouth now I may not be the smartest tool in the shed but seems like Dutch Fork hasn't really played anybody with the exception of Dorman last year that can even hold a candle to Gaffney or Byrnes
racincowboy02
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:40 am

I’m just wondering how so many of you guys can post with your head so far up Knott’s as$.
GAFFNEY INDIANS 17 time state champions
“Hoka hey, it’s a good day to die!”
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:50 am

I believe if Duck Fart had to play a full region II schedule their record would match Spartanburg or even Riverside.
WarPaint74
All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:41 am

[quote=“WarPaint74”]I’m just wondering how so many of you guys can post with your head so far up Knott’s as$.[/quote]

I'mma have to agree with you WP.
Knotts would only scrimmage Byrnes during his beloved 109 game win streak.
Colbyc36
All-American

Postby silverfox92 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:39 pm

[quote=“racincowboy02”]Yall keep acting like Dutch Fork is unbeatable and can’t nobody touch Knotts or even carry his jock strap. Lets see Gaffney lost a very close game to Byrnes in 2011 in the state title game (shouldve won it but thats for another day). Gaffney marches right back down to Columbia the next year and meets up with Knotts and these Silver Foxes and seems like Gaffney smacked him in the mouth and kepts smacking him in the mouth now I may not be the smartest tool in the shed but seems like Dutch Fork hasn’t really played anybody with the exception of Dorman last year that can even hold a candle to Gaffney or Byrnes[/quote]

Don’t be a jackass Dutch Fork beat a Boiling Springs team in 2016 that ran through region 2, same with Dorman in 2017 and TL Hanna who was the best the Upstate has to offer this year. I hear lots of chatter from Gaffney and Byrnes fans about what they would do if they made to Columbia to play DF. We will never know until y’all actually MAKE IT AGAIN :lol: !! It’s all hypothetical at this point but so far DF is 2-0 against region two teams when the championship is on the line and if one of your teams make it again we’ll definitely be looking to make it 3-0 :D
silverfox92
JV

Postby silverfox92 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:46 pm

[quote=“WarPaint74”]I believe if Duck Fart had to play a full region II schedule their record would match Spartanburg or even Riverside.[/quote]

Delete this trash of a post :lol:. If DF played in region two this year we would have won every game by 42 points! None of those team would’ve been able to keep up especially Gaffney :lol:. Y’all barely beat Woodmont :lol: :shock:! You do realize that TL Hanna ran through the best your region had to off and didn’t even come within two touchdowns of DF? I assure you that no one in the state would have been able to stay on the field with DF this year!
silverfox92
JV

Postby btango » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:58 am

[quote=“Colbyc36”][quote=“WarPaint74”]I’m just wondering how so many of you guys can post with your head so far up Knott’s as$.[/quote]

I’mma have to agree with you WP.
Knotts would only scrimmage Byrnes during his beloved 109 game win streak.[/quote]

I have written about this in depth here previously.

2006 the offer to play at Byrnes with a 50/50 gate split was available. Byrnes opted to go out of state. During the preseason that was touted as the best Byrnes team to that time.

When 2002 and 2003 contract was made Byrnes was not mentioned by the couple of people from SC assisting on a game. Spartanburg, Dorman, Northwestern, Marlboro, and Union were the ones discussed.

Knotts left in December 2003 and returned to Indy in May 2005. Schedule was set by county AD for 2004 and 2005 season.

Note 2006 above.
btango
JV

Postby Colbyc36 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:00 pm

Lol, just seeing if you were still out there Btango.
I must say, over the years...I have learned that all one must do to summon you is use the words Knott's, and dodging/recruiting in one sentence.
You are loyal to that cat for some reason.
Colbyc36
All-American

Postby WarPaint74 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:58 pm

SilverFaux92 wrote:
I hear lots of chatter from Gaffney and Byrnes fans about what they would do if they made to Columbia to play DF. We will never know until y’all actually MAKE IT AGAIN :lol: !! It’s all hypothetical at this point but so far DF is 2-0 against region two teams when the championship is on the line and if one of your teams make it again we’ll definitely be looking to make it 3-0 :D

Aren’t you 2-1 or don’t you fauxes count 2012.
Seems like I remember Gaffney spanking that as$ pretty good.

I admit Duck Fart has a good team for a minute but region II has predominantly great teams that are just as good but a little flat for a minute so enjoy it while you can because your minute is going to end real soon.

We’ll never know what would have happened this season because Gaffney couldn’t get past an overachieving Byrnes team, but that’s just the reality of playing in the strongest region in SC.
WarPaint74
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A