Slic and Legend are welshing on a bet!!!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Slic and Legend are welshing on a bet!!!

Postby 3-3 Stack » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:41 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]I have given both of these guys 2 weeks to honor their bets. Guess what? Nothing! I struggled with writing this, but had I lost my bet, they would have demanded payment immediately. I need you guys’ help. Let me know what you think about people who welsh on bets.[/quote]

Don’t do that :roll: :roll: :roll: ....I clearly told you to send me a PM where you wanted your meal from and i would pay for it, you haven’t sent me anything.I HONORED MY BET WITH YOU LAST YEAR, WHY WOULD’NT I DO IT THIS YEAR. Now send me the information so you can stop trying to light this board up by using my name. And i don’t be on this board everyday so do it ASAP!![/quote]
Slic. You are correct. My apologies. I sent Legend a PM and you, for whatever reason yours did not go through. I sent it again today. You are correct when you say you paid your last bet with me. I look forward to my burger! Have a Happy New Year.
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:57 pm

[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]I have given both of these guys 2 weeks to honor their bets. Guess what? Nothing! I struggled with writing this, but had I lost my bet, they would have demanded payment immediately. I need you guys’ help. Let me know what you think about people who welsh on bets.[/quote]

Don’t do that :roll: :roll: :roll: ....I clearly told you to send me a PM where you wanted your meal from and i would pay for it, you haven’t sent me anything.I HONORED MY BET WITH YOU LAST YEAR, WHY WOULD’NT I DO IT THIS YEAR. Now send me the information so you can stop trying to light this board up by using my name. And i don’t be on this board everyday so do it ASAP!![/quote]
Slic. You are correct. My apologies. I sent Legend a PM and you, for whatever reason yours did not go through. I sent it again today. You are correct when you say you paid your last bet with me. I look forward to my burger! Have a Happy New Year.[/quote]

I just paid for your meal, i even told them to add a drink to it. It's paid for so if you want it hot go get it now or call and tell them when you will pick it up. Like i said, i ALWAYS honor my bets!! Happy New Year to you as well. ;)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby GLiDE-86-GoStags » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:29 pm

[quote=“Colbyc36”][quote=“GLiDE-86-GoStags”]Ole Slic[/quote]

Holy smokes Glide. It took you nearly 9 years to make your first post....but when you did....you dropped some serious knowledge![/quote]

LoL! I had forgotten I was even on here...

Live from Slick Town...
GLiDE-86-GoStags
Freshman

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:12 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]I have given both of these guys 2 weeks to honor their bets. Guess what? Nothing! I struggled with writing this, but had I lost my bet, they would have demanded payment immediately. I need you guys’ help. Let me know what you think about people who welsh on bets.[/quote]

Slic. You are correct. My apologies. I sent Legend a PM and you, for whatever reason yours did not go through. I sent it again today. You are correct when you say you paid your last bet with me. I look forward to my burger! Have a Happy New Year.[/quote]

I just paid for your meal, i even told them to add a drink to it. It’s paid for so if you want it hot go get it now or call and tell them when you will pick it up. Like i said, i ALWAYS honor my bets!! Happy New Year to you as well. ;) [/quote]
Slic, my congratulations. I enjoyed my victory meal. I hope the Vikings will give you more of a chance next year, if you want to continue the bet!
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:39 pm

[quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]I have given both of these guys 2 weeks to honor their bets. Guess what? Nothing! I struggled with writing this, but had I lost my bet, they would have demanded payment immediately. I need you guys’ help. Let me know what you think about people who welsh on bets.[/quote]

I just paid for your meal, i even told them to add a drink to it. It’s paid for so if you want it hot go get it now or call and tell them when you will pick it up. Like i said, i ALWAYS honor my bets!! Happy New Year to you as well. ;) [/quote]
Slic, my congratulations. I enjoyed my victory meal. I hope the Vikings will give you more of a chance next year, if you want to continue the bet![/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: .....Ok on this post you're thanking me for your victory meal, then on another post you're claiming i didn't pay for it!! There are still some wacko's on this board!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby 3-3 Stack » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”][quote=“Victory6”][quote=“3-3 Stack”]I have given both of these guys 2 weeks to honor their bets. Guess what? Nothing! I struggled with writing this, but had I lost my bet, they would have demanded payment immediately. I need you guys’ help. Let me know what you think about people who welsh on bets.[/quote]

Slic, my congratulations. I enjoyed my victory meal. I hope the Vikings will give you more of a chance next year, if you want to continue the bet![/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: .....Ok on this post you’re thanking me for your victory meal, then on another post you’re claiming i didn’t pay for it!! There are still some wacko’s on this board!! :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote]
No worries. I got it and it was good!
3-3 Stack
All-American

Postby Colbyc36 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Vic, don't be coming up in here acting like you ain't no whacko. Ain't no one got no time for that....whacko.
Colbyc36
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A