[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - OT: PATRIOTISM

OT: PATRIOTISM

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: OT: PATRIOTISM

by Penguin » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Penguin
All-American

by Penguin » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:18 pm

Penguin
All-American

by Penguin » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:21 pm

[quote=“1st&Goal”]This poster is obviously conflicted within his comparisons. As a retired combat veteran....I have full belief in our Constitution. Freedom of speech works both ways...Yes you have the right to free speech. But don’t cry foul when your free speech arguments are disagreed with. A person can protest anything they want...Those rights were fought and died for by Military personnel. If you choose to make your point, then protest your point by disrespecting the very symbol that these brave men and women were united under...Then YES!!! I will disagree with you to the point of protesting against you. I have the same right to protest as anyone else. PERIOD!!

As to these protests of racist behavior....They protest the symbol of this Country yet firmly stand behind the very party who stood behind slavery and hate groups were created under. Hmmmmm....Seems a bit odd to me.

I could go on and on discrediting this poster but what is the use. These types are ok with anything up to and including killing children at birth. Yet they want to compare Conservatives to the Nazi. We are Pro LIFE ..WE are PRO work for what you have.....WE are Pro Gun(Legally of course)...WE ARE PRO AMERICAN(Legally of course).[/quote]

Feel free to disagree. You are entitled to your opinions, as am I. And I do not find it necessary to attack other posters to make my point.
Penguin
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:29 am

Sadly, I think Penguin is one of those guys that feels the government owes him a living. He doesn't understand self-reliance, hard work, private ownership and the like. He wants to be taken care of like a, kept woman if you will. "Please feed me; please take care of me; I didn't plan well so I need you to be my parent. Sad.
3-3 Stack
All-American

by Vikings89 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:07 pm

[quote=“3-3 Stack”] Penguin is one of those guys that feels the government owes him a living. He doesn’t understand self-reliance, hard work, private ownership and the like. He wants to be taken care of like a, kept woman if you will. “Please feed me; please take care of me; I didn’t plan well so I need you to be my parent. Sad.[/quote]

OPINION........
Vikings89
Varsity

by 1 CAT FAN » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:25 pm

Have to commend Penguin for not portraying an user avatar with the President blowing his brains out.
Dillon Wildcats 08′ 09′ 12′ 13′ 14′ 15′ 17′ State Champions
1 CAT FAN
All-American

by 3-3 Stack » Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:45 am

[quote=“Vikings89”][quote=“3-3 Stack”] Penguin is one of those guys that feels the government owes him a living. He doesn’t understand self-reliance, hard work, private ownership and the like. He wants to be taken care of like a, kept woman if you will. “Please feed me; please take care of me; I didn’t plan well so I need you to be my parent. Sad.[/quote]

OPINION........[/quote]
Really???? Just like everything on here. You think he was spouting FACTS???
3-3 Stack
All-American

by 1st&Goal » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:20 pm

1st&Goal
All-American

by Victory6 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:13 pm

No need to get off topic 1 Dead Cat Fan...let talks about little ole dillon going down just like a predicted they would once they moved up in competition. :D Word on the street Freddie Brown coaching there now!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

WE EARNED IT%21%21.jpg
WE EARNED IT%21%21.jpg (56.83 KiB) Viewed 800 times
Victory6
All-American

by racincowboy02 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:42 am

I love how you wanna come on here and talk **** about a team that made it to the damn dance and had chances to win it. What was the burgs record for thispast season and how many rounds did the vikes play in the playoffs this past season
racincowboy02
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A