[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - New Spartanburg High offensive coordinator...

New Spartanburg High offensive coordinator...

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: New Spartanburg High offensive coordinator...

by daCoacher » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:46 am

I hate to be the one to point out the obvious but I will....

Combining DISTRICTS is NOT the same as combining schools. The state wants to combine districts NOT schools. So please, relax.
Those that can do... those that can't coach.
daCoacher
JV

by mikey » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:29 pm

[quote=“racincowboy02”]You go merging Broome and Spartanburg and there will be a freaking riot on the eastside of Spartanburg. The Cowpens and Pacolet people would raise all kinds of hell if they tried that[/quote]

Just like the Lockhart and Jonesville folks did...if the state did mandate disrict consolidation ...they'd get over it after a month on the news cycle..why does one county need 7 districts anyway ? :?
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

by Colbyc36 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:43 pm

Words of wisdom Mike.
Colbyc36
All-American

by racincowboy02 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:17 pm

Even if you consolidate school districts the parents would still burn down the east side of spartanburg to keep it from happening. Relax dude Im relaxed Im in Gaffney it doesn't affect me at all i just find it funny that you don't think it would be a damn riot if they tried that. Here's a prime example Cherokee County school board made a decision to move the Technology center from where it used to be on 29 which was in the middle of both schools for a long time. They decided to go in partnership with the Spartanburg Community College Cherokee Campus and use its facilities or have a new Vocational building built inside that campus and let students from both sides of the river take classes there and they would count towards college course and the parents from the other side of the river were raising hell for a little bit til the plan was finally laid out and they finally understood that it would be a better oppurtunity for their kids
racincowboy02
All-American

by Colbyc36 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:47 am

What's all the talk about relaxing? I am super relaxed, my wife says I am too relaxed. I was watching TV like Al Bundy when I typed that (one hand in my pants).
I ain't getting worked up about it, actually...I could care less if it happened. My point is, it is a possiblity....down the road.
Colbyc36
All-American

by Victory6 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 pm

I have family members who played(past-tense) for Broome, they are transferring to Spartanburg High at this very moment!! Goes to show these fools on this board don't know Dilly!! What a bunch of clowns!! ;)
Victory6
All-American

by racincowboy02 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:11 pm

Clowns huh about like those Vikings you follow right. I guess those family members that played (past tense) at Broome and that are transfering to Spartan High are going to lead them back to the promise land and this will be the year that the Vikings win it all right or was that something you said last year and then vanished same ole song and dance
racincowboy02
All-American

by region2 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:38 am

Not sure what happened at Spartanburg last year. Maybe they had injuries, youth, or just one of those years where everything that can go wrong does. But got to figure that was a blip on the radar and Miller will get things back in the right direction. But don't see any defections from Broome helping that effort much. Saw Broome a couple of times last year. A decent player here, or there, but didn't see anybody that would change the fortunes of a 5A program. Maybe Broome has the next Feaster that was in the 8th grade that I didn't see on the varsity, but if that isn't happening there may be a few that could contribute but not change the fortunes of the program
region2
All-American

by DHSCavsFan » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:12 pm

[quote=“Victory6”]I have family members who played(past-tense) for Broome, they are transferring to Spartanburg High at this very moment!! Goes to show these fools on this board don’t know Dilly!! What a bunch of clowns!! ;)[/quote]

Your logic was based on a few family members, my comments were made from board members, and people whos families attended District 3 schools for ages, even from the Cowpens and Pacolet High days. Of course you will have a few that will attend Spartanburg High from several local high schools, just because it is the newest thing.
DHSCavsFan
Varsity

by Victory6 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:21 pm

[quote=“DHSCavsFan”][quote=“Victory6”]I have family members who played(past-tense) for Broome, they are transferring to Spartanburg High at this very moment!! Goes to show these fools on this board don’t know Dilly!! What a bunch of clowns!! ;)[/quote]

Your logic was based on a few family members, my comments were made from board members, and people whos families attended District 3 schools for ages, even from the Cowpens and Pacolet High days. Of course you will have a few that will attend Spartanburg High from several local high schools, just because it is the newest thing.[/quote]

My family members and a lot of other family members in that district are going to the NEW Spartanburg High School. Tell your board member friends to go talk to families from Lead Dr, Plainveiw Dr, LakeView Manor,Ildewood Wood Cir, Kelly Rd and so on? I bet it wont be just a few of my family members transferring!! You're just yapping, you don't have any idea of who's going where!! ;) A rise in student enrollment at SHS brings fear to fans from teams in our region!! :D
Victory6
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A