Hope you're happy Byrnes fans!

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Hope you're happy Byrnes fans!

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:12 pm

I dont know, if it did, what would be the reason?
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby GCRVT16 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:32 pm

BYRNES#1 wrote:I dont know, if it did, what would be the reason?

If Coach G got the job wouldn't you hope he would retain Mags as his DC. The defense has been the only bright spots over the last couple of years. I think the defense did a pretty good job being so young and considering how many injuries that side of the ball took. B1 Bentley did say all you have to do is get in it and drive. I think with the right person you can get in it today and drive. Our team didn't get out played they got out coached. Byrnes was led every region game but the Spartanburg one and we ended up making some huge coaching mistakes that cost us those game. We beat Nation Ford like a drum, Spartanburg didn't score not ONE offensive point on us, and the kids just came out and played for pride against Dorman.
GCRVT16
Freshman

Postby BYRNES#1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:46 pm

I would think Coach Mags would stay, if he didnt I have no clue who we would get to replace him. :?
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell.
BYRNES#1
Heisman

Postby Victory6 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:55 pm

[quote="GCRVT16"]I'd love to see Gillespie get it. Miller didn't like what he saw a few weeks back when he came to Nixon for the 9th grade and JV game it made him sick. Sick to see what he built looking over the sidelines at coaches acting like a bunch of ass monkeys. It's his if he wants it and he himself said everything was OPEN. Sure he might be happy at Spartanburg, but he doesn't like driving by something every morning he built and see it falling apart either. Btw whoever said Byrnes couldn't pony up the money to pay Miller is crazy. Byrnes will have the nicest most state of the art football stadium in a few seasons, but I don't hear anyone complaining about Nixon other than the visitors.[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
This is the funniest statement i've heard in a long time!! :lol: :lol: :lol: No visitors want to sit on a dirty infested hill with a bunch of pathetic webels fans cursing and harassing them all night!! byrnes gates earnings have went down dramatically!! The Prison Yard may close soon!! ;)
PRISON YARD!!.jpg
PRISON YARD!!.jpg (48.92 KiB) Viewed 1593 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby Victory6 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:00 pm

GCRVT16 wrote:I'd love to see Gillespie get it. Miller didn't like what he saw a few weeks back when he came to Nixon for the 9th grade and JV game it made him sick. Sick to see what he built looking over the sidelines at coaches acting like a bunch of ass monkeys. It's his if he wants it and he himself said everything was OPEN. Sure he might be happy at Spartanburg, but he doesn't like driving by something every morning he built and see it falling apart either. Btw whoever said Byrnes couldn't pony up the money to pay Miller is crazy. Byrnes will have the nicest most state of the art football stadium in a few seasons, but I don't hear anyone complaining about Nixon other than the visitors.

I thought some one was supposed to be in Oklahoma when the Vikings played byrnes!! :o :roll: :roll: :o .... ;)
1peleas.gif
1peleas.gif (24.02 KiB) Viewed 1589 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby GCRVT16 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:14 pm

Victory6 wrote:
GCRVT16 wrote:I'd love to see Gillespie get it. Miller didn't like what he saw a few weeks back when he came to Nixon for the 9th grade and JV game it made him sick. Sick to see what he built looking over the sidelines at coaches acting like a bunch of ass monkeys. It's his if he wants it and he himself said everything was OPEN. Sure he might be happy at Spartanburg, but he doesn't like driving by something every morning he built and see it falling apart either. Btw whoever said Byrnes couldn't pony up the money to pay Miller is crazy. Byrnes will have the nicest most state of the art football stadium in a few seasons, but I don't hear anyone complaining about Nixon other than the visitors.

I thought some one was supposed to be in Oklahoma when the Vikings played byrnes!! :o :roll: :roll: :o .... ;)
1peleas.gif

Let me let you in on something were does your 411 come from on Thursday or Friday nights? Or better yet what job does any of your 411 hold between the hours of 5pm until close to midnight Thursday and Friday nights? I know what jobs my 411s have. Brother you're getting a little worried aren't you? I would be also. Money talks and BS walks. See it goes a little further than just paying your $6 every Friday night to say you support your team. I've paid well over what I can imagine paying over the years and not being only able to see 3 games per year over the last 5, but to be still in the game. I bet you have no clue is to how that goes now would you?
GCRVT16
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:50 am

GCRVT16 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:

The attachment 1peleas.gif is no longer available

Let me let you in on something were does your 411 come from on Thursday or Friday nights? Or better yet what job does any of your 411 hold between the hours of 5pm until close to midnight Thursday and Friday nights? I know what jobs my 411s have. Brother you're getting a little worried aren't you? I would be also. Money talks and BS walks. See it goes a little further than just paying your $6 every Friday night to say you support your team. I've paid well over what I can imagine paying over the years and not being only able to see 3 games per year over the last 5, but to be still in the game. I bet you have no clue is to how that goes now would you?

May i ask are you in Oklahoma now? :? .......might as well be, there's NO rebels football games being played around here.I wish this byrnes pollution would go away from this board while us fans who team is still playing can have discussions on the playoffs!! :D.....I don't see their name on the list below!! ;)
5A 2016 PLAYOFFS!!.jpg
5A 2016 PLAYOFFS!!.jpg (73.26 KiB) Viewed 1498 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby GCRVT16 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:13 am

Victory6 wrote:
GCRVT16 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:

1peleas.gif

May i ask are you in Oklahoma now? :? .......might as well be, there's NO rebels football games being played around here.I wish this byrnes pollution would go away from this board while us fans who team is still playing can have discussions on the playoffs!! :D.....I don't see their name on the list below!! ;)
5A 2016 PLAYOFFS!!.jpg

Shows you how much you keep up I finished up in OK a week and 2 days early got to come home for a few days, and now I'm in beautiful Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Guess What though I know your coach said he wouldn't mind wearing Royal Blue again and my friend that is TRUTH. Almost out of Jesus' mouth TRUTH. Don't hate me heck I'm just a mere messenger. But a buddy of mine let me in on a secret last night that just about anyone would love to have at Byrnes. I know it made me think and feel good for a minute. 6 go watch your football and i, I will be enjoying one more day in this beautiful place, it's cold as all get out but beautiful. Good luck on your game tonight.
GCRVT16
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:23 pm

GCRVT16 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
GCRVT16 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:

1peleas.gif

5A 2016 PLAYOFFS!!.jpg

Shows you how much you keep up I finished up in OK a week and 2 days early got to come home for a few days, Spartanburg played byrnes over a MONTH ago, you said you heard it straight from coach Miller mouth!! :? ......coach Miller wasn't in Oklahoma a Month ago!! :lol: :lol: :lol: and now I'm in beautiful Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Guess What though I know your coach said he wouldn't mind wearing Royal Blue again and my friend that is TRUTH. Almost out of Jesus' mouth TRUTH. Don't hate me heck I'm just a mere messenger. But a buddy of mine let me in on a secret last night that just about anyone would love to have at Byrnes. I know it made me think and feel good for a minute. 6 go watch your football and i, I will be enjoying one more day in this beautiful place, it's cold as all get out but beautiful. Good luck on your game tonight.

Some one is not telling the truth!! :roll:
Victory6
All-American

Postby wavefan70s » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:15 pm

[quote=“Victory6”][quote=“GCRVT16″]I’d love to see Gillespie get it. Miller didn’t like what he saw a few weeks back when he came to Nixon for the 9th grade and JV game it made him sick. Sick to see what he built looking over the sidelines at coaches acting like a bunch of ass monkeys. It’s his if he wants it and he himself said everything was OPEN. Sure he might be happy at Spartanburg, but he doesn’t like driving by something every morning he built and see it falling apart either. Btw whoever said Byrnes couldn’t pony up the money to pay Miller is crazy. Byrnes will have the nicest most state of the art football stadium in a few seasons, but I don’t hear anyone complaining about Nixon other than the visitors.[/quote]

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
This is the funniest statement i’ve heard in a long time!! :lol: :lol: :lol: No visitors want to sit on a dirty infested hill with a bunch of pathetic webels fans cursing and harassing them all night!! byrnes gates earnings have went down dramatically!! The Prison Yard may close soon!! ;)
PRISON YARD!!.jpg
[/quote]
I admit I was apprehensive when we went to byrnes.no problems at all with the fans that were on our side.never had a issue.believe me I have gotten in to shouting matches with the popo that was wrong at memorial. I have also been told about my self by the popo when I admittedly was wrong.
Had no issues at Byrnes. Got a little nervous at orangeburg Wilkinson one time. Decided to avoid that place.
GO DUKE
wavefan70s
All-American

Previous

Return to Class 5A