[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4781: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
Palmetto Football Talk | View topic - Stick a fork

Stick a fork

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: Stick a fork

by Coach125 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:55 am

Being a former Gaffney Wrestler and Coach i find your post disrespectful. ...... :lol: ....but Hilarious. :mrgreen:
Coach125
JV

by Trojanlatex » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:41 pm

What the heck was he looking for :lol: :lol: :lol: In Mississippi he would have had to marry that guy. :shock:
Trojanlatex
JV

by Victory6 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:24 am

Attachments
TOASTED DUCK WEBELS!!.jpg
TOASTED DUCK WEBELS!!.jpg (47.92 KiB) Viewed 2175 times
THEY'RE DONE!!.jpg
THEY'RE DONE!!.jpg (30.12 KiB) Viewed 2175 times
Victory6
All-American

by Colbyc36 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:58 pm

[quote=“PalmettoFootballTalk”]Gideon: Two posts under your belt and you say this forum is dead? Hmmm, stick around for a while. This forum has 528,525 total posts, 43,064 total topics and 20,151 members.[/quote]

With all due respect, between fbarza and his hack, coupled with the site being down for two weeks...I think the fork is inevitable.
Colbyc36
All-American

by DeCavelier » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:40 am

Um......
Am I missing any fun on PFT?

Cause I sure wish you guys would bring the party to SC Peep Talk
Lemme know?
Should I get back in?

Cause after chuck’s passing and my little brother dying and 7 months of being Bird-Boxed in Charlotte traffic for 15 hours a week. My senses are sharpened. And I feel like Bradly Cooper in limitless.

Ready to DIME it!
“Ambition is a dream with a V8 engine.”- Elvis Presley
DeCavelier
All-American

by DeCavelier » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:44 am

For once I agree with Vic

Let's head to Peep Talk.

Hell, you can win real prizes there!!!

And there's a rumor there's a film being made about SC Peep Talk.
DeCavelier
All-American

by mikey » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:12 am

[quote=“DeCavelier”]For once I agree with Vic

Let’s head to Peep Talk.

Hell, you can win real prizes there!!!

And there’s a rumor there’s a film being made about SC Peep Talk.[/quote]

I'll probably do both thank u..one is like being at Cherokee Speedway....the place your mama warned u about

the other is like being at Augusta in April....

I like both... ;)
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

by DeCavelier » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:43 pm

Well we can kick our heels up on the other site too. Me and Slick will get out the whiffle bats every once in a while over there. Heck I got to missing the bashing so bad I had to drop an ACME safe on a machinist head in a Facebook group. Ironic thing was it was Trojangrad78 who drug me into the thread! :lol:
DeCavelier
All-American

by Colbyc36 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:07 pm

What y'all doing with wiffle ball bats? Conjures memories of the Beastie Boys and what they did to his daughter....
Colbyc36
All-American

by DeCavelier » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:07 pm

To slick’s daughter?
DeCavelier
All-American

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A