**USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

**USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:20 pm

So far these are the teams who has registered for the USA Football 7 on 7 tourney in Rockhill S.C. There are already some good teams who has registered to participate in this tournament!! Would love to see the Vikings and Bulldogs join the pool.

http://7on7.usafootball.com/QualifierCo ... il?id=1744
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:02 pm

I see a few more teams have joined!! Come'on Vikings lets join the party!! ;)

20150712_103708-1.jpg
20150712_103708-1.jpg (25.87 KiB) Viewed 1452 times
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:32 am

Victory6 wrote:So far these are the teams who has registered for the USA Football 7 on 7 tourney in Rockhill S.C. There are already some good teams who has registered to participate in this tournament!! Would love to see the Vikings and Bulldogs join the pool.

http://7on7.usafootball.com/QualifierCo ... il?id=1744


:roll: :shock: :shock: :roll: ....what? byrnes done joined the line-up, i think i'll give coach Miller a call to make sure the Vikings are joining!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Got news that the Vikings have BIGGER fish to fry this year, sorry "USA Football 7on 7"!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby NixonRebel » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:32 pm

Wish that Spartanburg or Boiling Springs was in this one. It's looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. There is maybe another spot open. I'd like to see Gaffney or Chapman enter.
NixonRebel
Freshman
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:03 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:40 am

NixonRebel wrote:Wish that Spartanburg or Boiling Springs was in this one. It's looks like it's going to be a lot of fun. There is maybe another spot open. I'd like to see Gaffney or Chapman enter.


I agree but the Vikings schedule is set for the summer already!! 8-)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby NixonRebel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:12 am

Do you have a schedule for the Vikings summer?
NixonRebel
Freshman
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:03 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:08 pm

NixonRebel wrote:Do you have a schedule for the Vikings summer?



Yep, any tournament that Byrnes is at, they won't be. Miller knows the giant in Duncan is awake and coming for this state this year. He only wants to see us when the state makes him.
thedoctor
JV
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:06 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby NixonRebel » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:47 pm

thedoctor wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:Do you have a schedule for the Vikings summer?



Yep, any tournament that Byrnes is at, they won't be. Miller knows the giant in Duncan is awake and coming for this state this year. He only wants to see us when the state makes him.


LOL

I don't think we'll be playing host in Duncan this year like we have years before.
NixonRebel
Freshman
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:03 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:28 pm

NixonRebel wrote:Do you have a schedule for the Vikings summer?


Yes i have it but i don't want to post it so early before the summer.I will post their first and last tourneys.

Spartanburg Vikings

7 on 7 Tournament:
June 2nd @ Jefferson GA. / 1st of the summer
July 13, 14, & 15 Powerade Invitational (Blazing 7 on 7 Tournament) last of the summer.

The Vikings Varsity teams will play in 9 tourneys throughout the summer.
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 3846
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Next

Return to Class 5A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sc7777(godfather) and 6 guests