**USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby NixonRebel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:17 pm

Back to the thread topic. I will be at this 7 on 7 event with my Rebel T-Shirt or Polo and lawn chair following the Rebels. This is a very good South Carolina/North Carolina tournament some of the best teams around. If the Rebels can win this one it should up our confidence from last season going into this season.
NixonRebel
Freshman

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:41 pm

NixonRebel wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:
thedoctor wrote:Should be an awesome tournament with all the best teams from 5A there with the exception of Boiling Springs and Gaffney not being there.

Let it go. This is the BS that is going to have you him and a few others going back and forth about nothing for days upon days. We all know that Spartanburg is a good team like every other team in our region. You know this is going to start some BS that no one wants to read. That post is a part of the problem on the message board. Time to grow up on here, even the kids don't want to read the &%$* on here anymore.

Just my thoughts.

So sorry that I believe that us, Boiling Springs and Gaffney will compete for the region, specifically us and Gaffney. Am I wrong to have that belief?

So you think Spartanburg is a bad team? If so, tell me what makes them bad school, me on that. Also, Fort Dorchester a team that is a heavy favorite to win it all isn't there, why do you think they're going to have a bad season. Both the two teams I've names recently won state and have talent on the teams that played there. I have a close relationship to Byrnes, I do know that we're not a complete team although I do know that we can get it together and win, I still want to see what we do on the field. The Rebels need to EARN the respect again before we start beating our chest like we did last year.

With that side if the coaches and kids play Rebel ball we will be back on top. We got the best RB in the state(yeah I said it) that is a 10th grader that is working harder than Kobe Bryant in his prime right now to get Byrnes back to the top. We need all the other players to have this drive.

I don't believe FD can get by DF when it matters. Where did the team Spartanburg ever show up in one of my post on this thread? So I guess you are the only one with close relationships to the program? I guess others can not have an opinion about the seasons.

How does you not believing FD getting by DF mean anything towards FD not being one of the best in the state. You said the best teams in the state are there. So because they can't by Dutch Fork in your opinion they shouldn't be listed as the best team in the state. If that's the opinion you take how do you come up with best team scenarios because do we know if Gaffney can get past Boiling Springs, Spartanburg, Dorman based on last season games so should they be mentioned as one of the best. Spartanburg didn't have to show up in your post, I just want you to tell me why you think they're not a top team in the state. I watched them 4 times last year and can say they have a lot of talent returning with Miller still coaching them so that makes them a contender in my book.

I never said I was the only one, SIR. I just wanted to mention it, because looking around a lot of you can't name 5 players on the team it seems.

Kind of like you said that a hire was gonna be made around Christmas and it wasn't. Sounds like pot meet kettle brother. I'm not gonna sit around and bash another Rebel, thats not what we do, thats if you truly are a Rebel as you say you have a "Close relationship" to the program.
thedoctor
Varsity

Postby Colbyc36 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:48 pm

I sense a disturbance in the force....
"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." Mark Twain
Colbyc36
Varsity

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:56 pm

Colbyc36 wrote:I sense a disturbance in the force....

I just think its funny that he's gonna ride me about believing in the Rebels that he is so close to and then criticize people for doing things in which he has already done on this board.

I do question his closeness to the program if he believed that the boys worked hard last year leading up to the season (stated this in a previous post,) because anyone close would know that was not how the Rebels prepare for a season. Any one that saw us coming into last year, knew we were not prepared for the season ahead.
thedoctor
Varsity

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:10 pm

Nixon... We don't handle FAMILY business on the board... Period. We don't bash other Rebels on this board we never have and we aren't going to start. I've been on this board for years and we don't roll like that. If you have a beef with someone pull them to the side and have a conversation with them. We are a Family and if you are and want to be a part of this family you need to learn how to handle family business, and that is all Im going to say about this.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
gamecocksfootball62
All-American

Postby Vikings89 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:43 pm

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... We don't handle FAMILY business on the board... Period. We don't bash other Rebels on this board we never have and we aren't going to start. I've been on this board for years and we don't roll like that. If you have a beef with someone pull them to the side and have a conversation with them. We are a Family and if you are and want to be a part of this family you need to learn how to handle family business, and that is all Im going to say about this.

If NIXONREBEL is a Byrnes graduate, he is family. In my eyes he is more
family than a CHAPMAN defector. :o :o :o
Vikings89
Varsity

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:45 pm

NixonRebel wrote:
thedoctor wrote:Should be an awesome tournament with all the best teams from 5A there with the exception of Boiling Springs and Gaffney not being there.

Let it go. This is the BS that is going to have you him and a few others going back and forth about nothing for days upon days. We all know that Spartanburg is a good team like every other team in our region. You know this is going to start some BS that no one wants to read. That post is a part of the problem on the message board. Time to grow up on here, even the kids don't want to read the &%$* on here anymore.

Just my thoughts.

Congratulation!! :D ......finally a REAL Byrnes Rebels posters steps ups and call BS on this weird misguided FAKE webel poster!! :shock: "NixonRebel" i agree with your post 100%. All this guy do is follow me around on this board so he can start an argument with me. I'm soo glad you called him on this before i read it, otherwise i would be going back and forth with him. I made this thread so people would have information about the upcoming 7 on 7's. Now that he's been called out i will dismiss him from this board by adding him to my ignore list!! ;) It's sad when you can't come to this board and find good high school information. Instead you have to read a bunch of nosense that has NOTHING to do with high school football. I may attend this 7 on 7 even though the Vikings aren't in it, there's a lot of talent that will be on display in this one!! Thanks for being a real MAN!! 8-)
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:02 pm

Victory6 wrote:
NixonRebel wrote:

Just my thoughts.

Congratulation!! :D ......finally a REAL Byrnes Rebels posters steps ups and call BS on this weird misguided FAKE webel poster!! :shock: "NixonRebel" i agree with your post 100%. All this guy do is follow me around on this board so he can start an argument with me. I'm soo glad you called him on this before i read it, otherwise i would be going back and forth with him. I made this thread so people would have information about the upcoming 7 on 7's. Now that he's been called out i will dismiss him from this board by adding him to my ignore list!! ;) It's sad when you can't come to this board and find good high school information. Instead you have to read a bunch of nosense that has NOTHING to do with high school football. I may attend this 7 on 7 even though the Vikings aren't in it, there's a lot of talent that will be on display in this one!! Thanks for being a real MAN!! 8-)

Thanks for putting me on your ignore list. That aka for you can't handle the heat. I also find it funny that Nixon suddenly disappears when 6 shows back up. Not saying anything, just a weird occurrence.
thedoctor
Varsity

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:02 pm

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... We don't handle FAMILY business on the board... Period. We don't bash other Rebels on this board we never have and we aren't going to start. I've been on this board for years and we don't roll like that. If you have a beef with someone pull them to the side and have a conversation with them. We are a Family and if you are and want to be a part of this family you need to learn how to handle family business, and that is all Im going to say about this.

NixonRebel is a real poster. You can't get mad at him for calling BS on that FAKE poster. Everyone who reads on this forum knows he was just here to combat Victory6. He brought NO football substance to this forum. It's ridiculous it took a fairly new poster to call him out when a lot of older poster wouldn't. What kind of family sit back and let one of their own constantly harass another poster? :shock:
This board is finally starting to get back like it use to be, good ole fun!!.......nothing but "HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL CONVERSATIONS"!! :D
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Victory6 wrote:

NixonRebel is a real poster. You can't get mad at him for calling BS on that FAKE poster. Everyone who reads on this forum knows he was just here to combat Victory6. He brought NO football substance to this forum. It's ridiculous it took a fairly new poster to call him out when a lot of older poster wouldn't. What kind of family sit back and let one of their own constantly harass another poster? :shock:
This board is finally starting to get back like it use to be, good ole fun!!.......nothing but "HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL CONVERSATIONS"!! :D

I have forgotten more about HS football than you and your 5 aliases will ever know. The only good ole fun on here is to see you whine like a 5 year old little girl.

I made a post about the tournament and teams that I feel are the best. Then it was turn into me bashing Spartan High, when I never mentioned them, not once. Pretty clear that I wasn't the one going off topic.
thedoctor
Varsity

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A