**USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:16 pm

Vikings89 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... We don't handle FAMILY business on the board... Period. We don't bash other Rebels on this board we never have and we aren't going to start. I've been on this board for years and we don't roll like that. If you have a beef with someone pull them to the side and have a conversation with them. We are a Family and if you are and want to be a part of this family you need to learn how to handle family business, and that is all Im going to say about this.


If NIXONREBEL is a Byrnes graduate, he is family. In my eyes he is more
family than a CHAPMAN defector. :o :o :o


Oh Vikings 89 pops up.... Are you the Android, The iPhone or The E Reader? Get out of here with that mess.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
User avatar
gamecocksfootball62
All-American
 
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:00 am
Location: In the Trees

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby NixonRebel » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:35 pm

I don't want to argue with Rebel posters. I don't want to argue with no one on here. Do I want to get on here and flex some Rebel muscle sure I do. Will I talk a little smack sure I will. One thing I WILL do is keep it respectful. It seems that some of you guys may know one another I don't know any other posters on here. Honestly, is there anyone on here that really wants to see all the "YO MOMMA" type of post that we currently have all over here. Go to any other sub forum region on here and you see threads with really good football talk. All the antagonizing has got to stop. This place can be fun.

I came across the board when my son showed me some post that was going around in the locker room about the last coach at Byrnes. I had been here before during the ML#21 days browsing but never posted. The reason I say this is to say that more people than many of you know read whats put on here.
NixonRebel
Freshman
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:03 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:47 pm

NixonRebel wrote:I don't want to argue with Rebel posters. I don't want to argue with no one on here. Do I want to get on here and flex some Rebel muscle sure I do. Will I talk a little smack sure I will. One thing I WILL do is keep it respectful. It seems that some of you guys may know one another I don't know any other posters on here. Honestly, is there anyone on here that really wants to see all the "YO MOMMA" type of post that we currently have all over here. Go to any other sub forum region on here and you see threads with really good football talk. All the antagonizing has got to stop. This place can be fun.

I came across the board when my son showed me some post that was going around in the locker room about the last coach at Byrnes. I had been here before during the ML#21 days browsing but never posted. The reason I say this is to say that more people than many of you know read whats put on here.


Couldn't agree more, I've been on the board since 2004 and have been going to Byrnes games since I was born. Ask anyone on the board, this didn't start until a certain Viking Poster came alone. This board was fun pre-2011-2012, not so much now. I will not stoop to his level anymore, as I know that is all he wants.
thedoctor
Varsity
 
Posts: 594
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:06 am

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby 1CANNON » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:15 pm

That certain poster is a punk. ;)
YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
User avatar
1CANNON
All-American
 
Posts: 5979
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 am
Location: IN THE REAL WORLD

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:14 pm

Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
User avatar
gamecocksfootball62
All-American
 
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:00 am
Location: In the Trees

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Vikings89 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:45 am

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Vikings89 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... We don't handle FAMILY business on the board... Period. We don't bash other Rebels on this board we never have and we aren't going to start. I've been on this board for years and we don't roll like that. If you have a beef with someone pull them to the side and have a conversation with them. We are a Family and if you are and want to be a part of this family you need to learn how to handle family business, and that is all Im going to say about this.


If NIXONREBEL is a Byrnes graduate, he is family. In my eyes he is more
family than a CHAPMAN defector. :o :o :o


Oh Vikings 89 pops up.... Are you the Android, The iPhone or The E Reader? Get out of here with that mess.


The TRUTH HURTS....... :) :) :)
Vikings89
Varsity
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:49 pm

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:03 am

Vikings89 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Vikings89 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... We don't handle FAMILY business on the board... Period. We don't bash other Rebels on this board we never have and we aren't going to start. I've been on this board for years and we don't roll like that. If you have a beef with someone pull them to the side and have a conversation with them. We are a Family and if you are and want to be a part of this family you need to learn how to handle family business, and that is all Im going to say about this.


If NIXONREBEL is a Byrnes graduate, he is family. In my eyes he is more
family than a CHAPMAN defector. :o :o :o


Oh Vikings 89 pops up.... Are you the Android, The iPhone or The E Reader? Get out of here with that mess.


The TRUTH HURTS....... :) :) :)


You wanna know what hurts smart ass? Is when your 18 yrs old and you feel your pops last breath hit your face. That's what hurts. When I had the chance to get out of Inman I did because I didn't want to relive that memory for the rest of my life. So sit down and think about that and see how that sets with you. I was the quickest thing out of Inman buddy as soon as I had a stable enough job to support myself.... No One supported Me but God and Me. So it really isn't a Chapman thing as you want to make it.... It was a positive change of life thing.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
User avatar
gamecocksfootball62
All-American
 
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:00 am
Location: In the Trees

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:11 am

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby gamecocksfootball62 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:24 am

Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.
Don't ask questions you don't want the answers to.
User avatar
gamecocksfootball62
All-American
 
Posts: 2566
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:00 am
Location: In the Trees

Re: **USA FOOTBALL 7 ON 7 2017**

Postby Victory6 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:32 am

gamecocksfootball62 wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
gamecocksfootball62 wrote:Nixon... 1Cannon and The Doc will tell you this board used to nothing but football fun. We talked football sometimes 12 hours a day a made many a good friend and I do mean MANY. You cant get on here without being attacked by a certain poster that has 5 million aliases. I promise you this start a thread about football and I mean a good one and you will see posters come out of the woodwork trying to chime in but somehow some way Gaffney will end up something, Byrnes will be the Webels just stupid bullcrap. We don't call names I mean we are grown freaking men here . I don't care what age your are, your gender, your religion, race or creed you show respect I promise you it will come back 10 fold. Welcome to the board and we hope to have a good with ya, and yes the Injuns on the board are just as much of our family than anybody they're good people. I wish MXDad would post more NewCat all the boards founders. Watch out for 1Cannon him and Chief and Mikey and Paint will end up with your lady on the back of their bikes. Oh and if you ever meet Chief and it's like 35 degrees outside and he has flip flops on it's ok he bleeds bourbon :D Have fun man.


Why are you posting this garbage on my 7 on 7 thread? I made a thread for byrnes hijackers!! :?


6 does everything have to be a argument with you? I mean can anyone have any kind of positive conversation without you trying to twist it? Seriously. Before I take the high road again because I really don't have a dog in the fight right now at this point and time well at least until 2018. Do me a favor open your eyes for a change and see things a little differently because man this world has a whole lot to offer.


I suggest you take your own advise!! My life is wonderful, it seems as if you and your friend is the one who's going through a mid life crisis!! :?
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
User avatar
Victory6
All-American
 
Posts: 5061
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:29 am
Location: Spartanburg S.C.(Tha Burg)

PreviousNext

Return to Class 5A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron