gaffneys ty'ron hopper and dennis smith

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Re: gaffneys ty'ron hopper and dennis smith

Postby STChamp 92 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:34 pm

FireWater wrote:[quote=“jalan488”]Saw that Smith chose Duke over Clemson and FSU. Kind of a surprise there I thought considering all the schools that have offered him.

I heard that today to. If he has an opportunity to attend Duke then it looks like he's thinking about life after football. Maybe it's the smartest move for him. A degree from Duke carries a lot of weight.[/quote]

That's exactly what he's thinking, he's a smart young man! And you are smart for getting it sir! His mother was rooting for Duke all the way, Dennis is already qualified, even without football he could get into Duke!
STChamp 92
All-American

Postby mikey » Tue May 16, 2017 2:31 pm

[quote=“STChamp 92”][quote=“FireWater”][quote=“jalan488”]Saw that Smith chose Duke over Clemson and FSU. Kind of a surprise there I thought considering all the schools that have offered him.[/quote]

I heard that today to. If he has an opportunity to attend Duke then it looks like he’s thinking about life after football. Maybe it’s the smartest move for him. A degree from Duke carries a lot of weight.[/quote]

That’s exactly what he’s thinking, he’s a smart young man! And you are smart for getting it sir! His mother was rooting for Duke all the way, Dennis is already qualified, even without football he could get into Duke![/quote]i applaud his decision...even though I hate DOOK with every ounce of my body... :lol: :lol:
" the only easy day, was yesterday "
mikey
All-American

Postby FireWater » Wed May 17, 2017 6:07 pm

[quote=“STChamp 92”][quote=“FireWater”][quote=“jalan488”]Saw that Smith chose Duke over Clemson and FSU. Kind of a surprise there I thought considering all the schools that have offered him.[/quote]

I heard that today to. If he has an opportunity to attend Duke then it looks like he’s thinking about life after football. Maybe it’s the smartest move for him. A degree from Duke carries a lot of weight.[/quote]

That’s exactly what he’s thinking, he’s a smart young man! And you are smart for getting it sir! His mother was rooting for Duke all the way, Dennis is already qualified, even without football he could get into Duke![/quote]

Sounds like he has a great mom. Hope he lights it up on the field and in the classroom as a Blue Devil.
ITS NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE IT
FireWater
Freshman

Previous

Return to Class 5A