Gaffney QB

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Gaffney QB

Postby FireWater » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:18 pm

I keep hearing that Gaffney's QB won't be back at the Reservation next season. Has anyone else heard he may be transfering over to one of the Spartanburg county schools?
ITS NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE IT
FireWater
Freshman

Re: Gaffney QB

Postby baller4life » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:42 pm

He is not going anywhere
baller4life
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 pm

FireWater wrote:I keep hearing that Gaffney's QB won't be back at the Reservation next season. Has anyone else heard he may be transfering over to one of the Spartanburg county schools?

The webels are in dire need of a QB!! If he's smart he'll stay in Gaffney, aleast they'll have a chance of finishing in 4th place!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
**ONCE A VIKING, ALWAYS A VIKING**
Victory6
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:01 pm

FireWater wrote:I keep hearing that Gaffney's QB won't be back at the Reservation next season. Has anyone else heard he may be transfering over to one of the Spartanburg county schools?

Hey 6 stars, I mean Vic6, I mean Little Rug are you today?
thedoctor
JV

Postby Victory6 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:04 pm

thedoctor wrote:

:roll: :roll: :roll: grammer please!! :?
Victory6
All-American

Postby notabyrnesfan » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:21 pm

there is a rumor that he is transferring to boiling springs. they lost most of the team to graduation, i dont buy the rumor.
notabyrnesfan
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

Oh, I wrote that so you could read it. I knew if it was proper english,you would struggle.
thedoctor
JV

Postby FireWater » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:12 pm

Victory6 wrote:

The webels are in dire need of a QB!! If he's smart he'll stay in Gaffney, aleast they'll have a chance of finishing in 4th place!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the Indians will do a little better than 4th place next season.
ITS NOT A LIE IF YOU BELIEVE IT
FireWater
Freshman

Postby Victory6 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:40 am

thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

Oh, I wrote that so you could read it. I knew if it was proper english,you would struggle.

NO you wrote how you were taught at that pathetic school. I'm struggling to understand why are you on this board. You loss a bet, you should honor it and disappear!! :shock: ......aleast be woman of your word!! :D

TheDoctor!!.jpg
TheDoctor!!.jpg (21.89 KiB) Viewed 550 times
Victory6
All-American

Postby thedoctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:34 am

Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:
Victory6 wrote:
thedoctor wrote:

NO you wrote how you were taught at that pathetic school. I'm struggling to understand why are you on this board. You loss a bet, you should honor it and disappear!! :shock: ......aleast be woman of your word!! :D

TheDoctor!!.jpg

When you pay your bet from years ago, I will. I thought a handshake had to be made, your words not mine. You will have trouble understanding those sentences, due to the few, if any grammatical errors.
thedoctor
JV

Next

Return to Class 5A