Week Zero Game

This board covers the teams playing in Class 5A in South Carolina.

Week Zero Game

Postby DHSCavsFan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:51 am

Fort Dorchester at Dorman. The deal fell through for Dorman to play Bob Jones here due to the state of Bama's scheduling when the season can start. Fort Dorchester needed another game, so the 2 schools came together. I look forward to it, I had rather play Fort Dorchester than Bob Jones anyway.

I guess Week Zero will be the battle between Dorchester county vs Spartanburg county, as Spartanburg will play at Summerville. Maybe Byrnes or Boiling Springs could play Ashley Ridge, and Woodland could play Chapman. jk
DHSCavsFan
JV

Re: Week Zero Game

Postby thedoctor » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:08 am

[quote=“DHSCavsFan”]Fort Dorchester at Dorman. The deal fell through for Dorman to play Bob Jones here due to the state of Bama’s scheduling when the season can start. Fort Dorchester needed another game, so the 2 schools came together. I look forward to it, I had rather play Fort Dorchester than Bob Jones anyway.

I guess Week Zero will be the battle between Dorchester county vs Spartanburg county, as Spartanburg will play at Summerville. Maybe Byrnes or Boiling Springs could play Ashley Ridge, and Woodland could play Chapman. jk[/quote]

Byrnes opens on Saturday night, Aug 19th, again with Myrtle Beach at Nixon Field in Coach Shaw’s anticipated debut. So, we do have a little lower vs upper to start the year.
thedoctor
JV

Return to Class 5A